NPC HATE thread

the antithesis to NPC Appreciation Thread, I’ll start this show.
He reminds me of this one guy from AC 4:
(Also betrayer with dimmadollars on his eyes)
and
Your turn, who do you HATE, who’d you want to keelhaul?

2 Likes

Iris. Take a look at this.

Take a look at her face. Her eyes are dead fish like, a phrase which here means “filled with torment and screams from hell, soulless”.

Not only does she assault you without even letting you explain yourself, she fights EXACTLY like this hellspawn:
(not the specific NPC, but the rank of the NPC known as Captain)

Both of them have:

Annoying autoaim attacks, including placed explosions

Not many windows to sensibly fight back

Seem to always attack you when you thought they wouldn’t attack

with the only difference being they are completely unrelated.

Iris is the worst boss fight ingame!

1 Like

I hate the pirates in this game. Shot them so they would get off their boat so I could sail in peace. When I did reach land, the pirates were still hot on my trail

I expected them to drown, didn’t expect them to swim till the ends of the earth to aggro me.

Why can’t normal NPCs drown RAHH

I hate high leveled NPCs with guns, they’re so annoying to deal with especially if your a villain and a Navy Commander NPC just happens to spawn with a gun specific build dealing 300 damage every time it dashes giving you no chance to recuperate.

what npc are we gonna have a massive hatedom for like that one girl in the pokemon games

that one bitch who needs to find her necklace

nah bruh she don’t deserve it
it’s an easy quest you usually do the first thing and it gives good experience especially at like level 2 when you actually do it
we need an npc that actually deserves it
Arwald is a good candidate for that

it was not easy, i finished the entire story before i beat that bloody quest. same with the book guy

Smg4 Smg4skill Issue GIF - Smg4 Smg4Skill Issue Skill Issue - Discover & Share GIFs

bro that shit was hard ok

:skull: :skull: :skull:
i am deceased. dead. expired. departed. perished. rigor mortis has taken hold. my body grows still.

i only found it cuz someone put a note on the deck saying it was behind a box

Arwald. The guy is a double-crossing jerk. No matter who you are or what you’re a part of, he’ll always find a way to take advantage of you.

The wolves at wind-row. Those ruffians are too territorial and have ended the lives of too many innocent travelers who go to the island just for the sake of exploring.

Feremius lurco because I find mage npcs to be extremely annoying and because dame cassenia can be cheesed and killed much more easily.

Tullus revora for being an absolute jerk to you in the eternal mines, and general Julian for showing up for two story parts total and only being memorable for having the glass curse.

1 Like

prince revon

if lil bro could have an ounce of critical thinking

like how in the name of anyone with intuition, eyes and patience

I hope she gets stuck in a bronze mortar with slippery flammable oil so she tries to blast her way out but ends up heating up the mortar, lighting the oil, and igniting the match so she is sent flying up to the heavens and comes crashing down into the jaws of a white eyes who consumed faulty explosive cannonballs so when she tries to blast her way out he blows up and leaves her splattered with guts. She’ll survive due to plot armor, but she’ll wish she hadn’t

HAH i got it easily because someone left a note right next to it back when there were way more of them on release

I fucking hate navy