Ok here me out here me out.. Space magic

could also make it a mage and have their base magic be earth

i wonder what gravity’s super mutation would be then, maybe the other space magic

bro…

so it paralyzes on every hit?

because it is

gatekeeping an extremely op thing to the luckiest or those who grind the most surely never failed in the past

beams and placed explosions exist

interesting idea in theory, busted as all hell as is

super mutation is a combination between 2 mutations iirc, so technically the possibility is more or less endless… well not really but im not gonna do math in this state, but its still a lot

space where there no stuff and no stuff mean no gravity idk

1 Like

who put this in the actual suggestions category lol.

Real question is who voted lmao

i set it back, i don’t think we’re supposed to put other people’s posts into suggestions

oh yeah mb, i thougth it would make more sense for no gravity, cuz even someone with no knowledge of space knows that an average person will struggle to move in space cuz some parts of space we know of lacks gravity. but ye, thats just a theory, a GAME THEO-

You didn’t just burn the kitchen, you burned the entire restaurant

thats what i based space magic out of. its a void of both everything and nothing, there is an infinite amount of things, but if its infinite, it’s also infinitely non-existent since space and infinity is a concept of limitless. i mean correct me if im wrong, but space contains darkness, and gases in the form of stars, the sun is a star.

that’s the point

alright, lemme get sum things straight, the whole point of this idea is to just make people laugh, it’s a joke magic (wait a minute… I have an idea), therefore it’s not a suggestion to the game staff, so please don’t take this seriously (thx). anyways, yes it has a stupid attack size and a huge amount of damage, but the downside is the side effect duration, and it is basically slower than a snail. secondly, no it doesn’t paralyze a player, I mean it technically does, but the definition of paralyzed is " cause (a person or part of the body) to become wholly incapable of moving", the side effect does allow you to move, but very slowly and your movement is randomized, left is forward, backward is jumping, dodging is swimming. aanyway, thank you for not reading the lore.

that is what space magic is based off of, outerspace and stars, not the fabric of space.

no shit lol

oh btw, this is a joke, im not dedicating my life to becoming a magic designer for vetex. but here’s my concept of space magic, the drawing i am dedicated to.

1 Like

ye i know it’s not canon, so that’s what makes this magic a joke.

irrelevance

:axe: prepare yourself.

oke

mb then, the status makes sense