Ok scenario time

idk running at someone with a shiv sounds better then aiming a tiny blast of fire that isn’t even fire at someone

IN REAL LIFE
do you know how many super weapons the government has?
if they really face something bad, like a rampant crew of fire mages, just nuke them
or…
SHOOT THEM IN THEIR BLOODY BALLS

who said it was tiny bro :skull:

a lot of magic attacks are pretty big

maybe like plasma is small but something like fire would be pretty decent

this is lego game not irl

we don’t get super weapons in the battle dome

This has gone on so long that you guys have forgotten it was in the hunger games irl and the only weapons are like bows and spears and shit

at level 90 with 100% size maybe, but I doubt that we’d be fighting at anything but level 1

we are doing this in real life
this is the real life arcane hunger games, its a scenario.

okay well if this is a multi day thing and people train up to let’s say hypothetically level 25 in game logic an ambush self explosion is pretty nasty

even with a bow and arrow its more efficient at killing a mage without direct confrontation.

if people aren’t hell bent riding on their magic, some will learn how to apply stealth to pick off their foes.

Where the xp come from

mmm yes we can find government super weapons in the battle dome just laying around very good idea :nod:

can’t wait to use the nuke I found outside!!!

if we have multiple days, then of course I could spend the time to set up a fuckton of traps to kill anyone near me, preparation beats literally anything

at least, thats what ive been learning in my survival class, how to sneak up on an animal(should work on humans too)

-hunting animals

-practice

-walking/exploring

-killing people

You think I thought about this in detail?
Like I said all magics are decently balanced, and a lot of stuff would be toned down
Weapons wouldn’t be useless, you would need some sort of backup if your magic energy ran out.
Curses are not allowed.
Life magic can be banned if its too problematic.
Assuming this event is created by vetex himself, I don’t think balancing magics irl is going to be an issue.
I think I’m going to go design a map for this to prevent more arguing.

1 Like

no, if I find a spear and you have fire magic, I won’t just run at you
ill wait for the right moment and pierce it through your stomach.
weapons arent uselesss in this scenario.

Damn my fitness walking class must be making me a theos level wizard

right but what if I find you first and now there’s a barrage of fire balls chasing you

I guess it’s a matter of who hits first

never skip leg day

if this is a real life scenario, everyone would be locked at level 1.
Level 1 fire magic is not a match for level 1 dagger or spear, atleast not in direct combat.
WEAPONS. ARENT. USELESS.