Ok scenario time

oh ok

what wasn’t being understood was why pick a magic that heals OTHER people

seems like you were an idiot for a second but I guess I was wrong

if you picked healing magic, people would hold you as a greater value and at the very least enslave you instead of kill you

Sounds like it’ll be removed because of how dog shit it is tbh

then they’d be nerfed but not removed, i really doubt it’s supposed to have a win-instantly magic, that ruins the fun of trying to come up with strategies.

fr lets put a ban on life magic

my awesome provided reasoning: it’s BASIC and its NERDY and its UNORIGINAL unlike my AWESOME SOUND MAGIC

I was talking about healing from ao
Life’s dog shit cousin

I am genuinely shocked how like I’m the only person who has even considered using water magic or inferno

like cmon people survival is important too

oopsie woopsie

either way i got the point across i wanna ban life magic

water magic is not the same as water

i was wanting to use water but i figure’d that’d be basic and i need internet funny guy points so i went with sound

and since this is the hunger games you can survive without dedicating your most powerful weapon to survival (though inferno isn’t that bad of an idea depending on if there’s a forest you can burn down)

Inferno would be very good for kicking the ass of other foumers but not that good for survival
Water magic isn’t real water either so

I guess I made a good choice in inferno then

but like if you aren’t picking a fire magic what are you even doing, since as sandal said heating food would be really useful (tho inferno magic may be too hot to control), not to mention the ability to cause forest fires due to the nature of fire

of course hurting yourself is also an issue, so only use it with proper fire safety

Using life
If you get sick from bad food what are you going to do? Fucking burn the sickness?

people have wanted to ban life magic and if it is available I’d also use it since funni win button

just don’t sleep, life magic could probably solve being tired anyway and you can’t be ambushed

yeah but then you have no offensive capabilities either

also keeping warm can prevent sickness just as well

cooked food has no germs in it

and if you maintain proper hygiene via washing with boiled water we should be fine

Yeah but don’t act like you’d be able to properly do all of that with no preparation

I have lived in a literal jungle for 7 years

I think I’ll be fine