Ok scenario time

ngl thats a bad question

1 Like

not me, i tell you
if someone is coming at me with a knife and I have a knife too, Ill throw it at them and run(before i run I throw it at them)

you must be seriously braindead oh my god I am not a statue Iā€™m gonna keep running away from you so you can never hit me but I can hit you

magic will always win in terms of range against some melee weapons

and, if I notice someone else is running from me, that means they are scared of me, and Iā€™ll think their weaker. Iā€™ll give chase, and Native American run throw my spear into them.
or dagger
or stick
or club
or sword

If you were being chased by a wizard you would run, you arenā€™t the main character

do you know how far range a bow has? if I used a bow, yes i might not be able to kill you from a range, but considering you probably dont run faster than my dog Logan, iā€™ll be able to atleast graze you.

if im being chased by a wizard and I dont have any weapons im going to run im not an idiot

That just ruins all the fun

but if i have a weapon on me, ill do a ā€œtactical retreatā€
run away, and come back when their guard is down
thats the point of weapons, surprise attack

oh I run FAST trust me I ainā€™t the typical obese forumer

okay fair but remember this isnā€™t a fancy tactical weapon itā€™s a piece of wood

ok.

a piece of wood with a sharp stick that can fly with a pretty decent range on it.

if your obese then its going to be even easier for me to kill you

No you fucking wouldnā€™t, youā€™d be fucking terrified

but now Iā€™m chasing your ass whatchu gonna do

still canā€™t hit me

no, i wouldnt
you dont know me in real life
and you havent met people who know me, I can be brave on my own

i luv dick so mucchcch yall dont even know im so gay :scream:

if you are chasing me, ill shoot an arrow(most likely just throw a dagger), and run for it

Same

broā€¦ what

women are better ngl