Ok so what really is the meta now?

I heard most people say it’s Warrior. Warlock is really good and some say Warlock
Some say Conjurer. Some Warlord. Some say it’s still Mage. What is definitively the meta.

I’d say with all the weapon changes warriors are the most out of control the update.

Just see a guy use vindicator and you’ll see what I mean.

5 Likes

Im a triasta + vindicator + poison dagger warrior and its op af for me i have 2k health and still can do like 150 - 300 dmg

Explosion thermo warlocks have very good aoe and dmg and decent speed.

3 Likes

i think the best classes are definitely warrior and crystal iron leg warlock

1 Like

Iron leg warlords are sure annoying, but after you see what vindicator warrior can do, your world completely changes.

Imagine when warlord will get access to crushing judgement and devastate.

:frcryin:

I beg that knights will be able to keep up

iron leg warlord with vindicator…

maximum showerless, maidenless, cheeto eating power

Don’t Cheetos make you stronger though?

:pensive:
another one lost to the curse of the cheetos. He knows not of the power of

NUTELLA
YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

(compete sentence)

1 Like

Those slap :cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

I feel warrior even rn is still op cuz i can have 2k def health and still can do 150 - 300 dmg wkth weapons like triasta, vindicator, and poison tooth dagger :joy::skull:

vindicator weapon. nothing else

I’m out of the loop here, but why are people saying the Vindicator is really good? Is its one available skill truly that great?

1 Like

You can use 2 abilities, you can do crushing judgement and devestation and the dmg is more then before

it is really good, but as someone who has actually played against it more than once, ppl are blowing it out of proportion. its about as good for warrior as pulsar is for mage post-nerf.

Oh, I was thinking of its Weapons stat requirements before the update. Oops.

Well even before the update the vindicator was still good to use cuz of the massive aoe it had