Online Fighting Remake

I’ve been working on a remake for Online Fighting, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in such a thing, and if anyone has any ideas for new content

Also I have no clue if this posts breaks rule 11 (I hope it doesn’t) if you want more info, check the Trello on my profile I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I should note that this won’t be completely faithful to Online Fighting, or to the lore of Arcane as a whole. (Also please do not suggest more Sea Curses, there are already enough ideas :sob: )

well theres this other post about an OF remake so maybe yall can hit each other up or smth

i found your game :smiling_imp:
anyway fix basic combat and the level saving system first, then we’ll be able to actually level up

The game you found was planned to just fix Online Fighting, but after seeing how bad the code was, we decided to start remaking the game from the ground up. We only managed to get the main menu functional before trying to make basic combat and the fire curse server-sided, which failed. :pensive: (this is probably too long of a reply, but I don’t care :moyai: )

:sob: (minimum 3 characters)

1 Like

also can you make the leveling like AA leveling where you need to train each skill individually, it would be nicer than a stat point system like the original OF. either that or make stat points like AO where you gain hp by leveling up or putting points into defense

Yeah, it would a mix of both, you would increase all stats from doing stuff. But you would also be able to invest into 4 current planned stats, agility, stamina, strength, and defense. Agility and Stamina would be like AO’s stat system, where you can just increase a stat with points, while strength and defense investment would just decrease the amount of time it took to train each stat. (again a long reply) ((there is also a lot of this info on the trello)) Also defense and strength would increase via normal leveling up too, just not as much as thru stats or doing stuff.

another one

oh man not the fourth remake :sob:

Can you believe it guys? Another Online Fighting remake, just a week away. Another Online Fighting remake is in a week! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information.

Actually. We’re not just remaking it. We’re actually revising it. It’s not a pure clone. Actually, that doesn’t sound right. It’s complicated to explain. Hmu and I can explain.

Well good thing we already have that done. :sunglasses:

Also I’m gonna do my best to not abandon this project (highly likely I will :moyai: )

But I can’t stop Online Fighting everywhere…

make me a tester right now :moyai:

there is no code right now :pensive: