Operation: Better wiki

I tend to restate points because people seem to blatantly forget points I’ve already said.

It’s not hard to believe that because King Calvus charges attacks while using Aether, an exploiter charges attacks while using Aether, and Vetex charges attacks while using Aether, that Aether has a long charging time/forced charging. I already named three reasons.

Not to turn this into another Aether argument, but to say that it seems obvious.

Oh god dammit-

Yeah, here’s the issue

You are jumping from “I saw people charge attacks with aether” to “all Aether attacks have to be charged.” It seems like a good idea if you are assuming the Aether attacks have to be charged, but to anyone else, it’s a huge jump that barely makes sense

For example, why has this never been pointed out by vetex or an exploiter/tester despite apparently being so obvious?

please

Your theory’s seem good from your perspective, but to us you are just gathering a bunch of circumstantial evidence and acting like it factually means something

I was making a point in 2 separate posts mb all

Why do you have to have a question?

Wat

The way you are phrasing this sounds like an exasperated teacher bruh

It’s hardly circumstantial if it’s every circumstance besides Triasta of Bronze though, and I wouldn’t say that an Arcanium weapon counts when we don’t have any of our own yet.

Ok then here’s my “circumstantial” evidence

In every single instance of aether being shown off, this has been mentioned exactly 0 times. Not by vetex, not by a tester, not by an exploiter, nobody. If this is a coincidence, the chances are low enough it’s absolutely reasonable to assume it’d have been MENTIONED by now.

And yet you conveniently ignore this because it goes against your theory, or anything else that goes against your theory. You aren’t talking about aether anymore, you are talking about a fan magic that you keep modifying so it vaguely resembles aether.

my theory isnt necessarily charged attacks but high startup

Yeah, I dropped the Charged Attacks thing, I think it’s forced now. Either forced charging, or really long charging.

wouldn’t they just charge to show off the attacks at maximum power though

The exploiter charged a leap.

Charging leap increases height, it makes no sense for light+explosion magic to be forced to charge attacks, for forced charging see Colossal Weapons

Who charges a leap?

me

Yeah I charge leaps pretty often for when I don’t wanna waste stamina

stop freakin yapping about aether Please

We are yapping about it in dms now