Operation: Better wiki

I can’t say a goddamn word without being berated bro.

I mean you did put yourself in this position by being so combative, you’re currently at the equivalent of trying to go from -7000 reputation in WoM to 7000 reputation with 15 criminal records

1 Like

Okay but I didn’t even do anything except pull a matpat and make bad theories that I end up regretting.

cant forget

well you made those theories, and then defended them with aggression that would make me doubt stated facts

I didn’t berate you, I told you that you have an extremely bad reputation here.
If I wanted to berate you, I would go into detail.

I didn’t say you did it.

hi stocksounds

hi!!

bye stocksounds

you don’t know how moth work that’s only going to make him more attracted to this post

Yeah but then he’ll get zapped and leave

Wait isn’t that what’s happening

Honestly StockSounds should have worded it better but the wiki feels closer as a community due to it being smaller than the forums. (Like discussions is literally the forum’s of topic) Its more or so like multiple fandoms brought together in one big fandom, get what i mean? Everyone mostly knows everyone there.

I dont remember the last time stock even posted something on the wiki

And yes I’ve joined the brawl
(i need to stop replying so late)

not really
its more that people like to talk about their ocs and stuff a lot more so it feels more personal
whereas on the forums, people are dedicated to talking about facts and bugs and stat builds and pvp and what you can do in the actual game

Pretty much everyone that posts more than ten times a year knows everyone else that does

what are we yapping about now

Stock being a wikian(ew)

If we spend all our time complaining about Fandom, we won’t have time to make our Miraheze wiki.

I think you guys are wanting elaboration of some kind.
I like the wiki community because they’re just a cool group of people. They’re a lot less unstable than the forums, and they don’t try to kill me over defending a theory/opinion.
So why do I come to the forums? Because talking about AO to the wiki is like writing down an essay for a trash can. I’ve slowed my wiki interaction only because I have more ideas that won’t be put into a hole to die since they go here.

Maybe have a bit more reasoning and evidence behind your theories, and forumers might not complain about them as much.