Operation: Better wiki

Ok do you see why we don’t like the wikians yet

AND YALL DESERVE IT CUZ WHAT KINDA BOZO DECIDES CREATING ANOTHER WIKI INSTEAD OF GIVING A FEW MINOR EDITS TO ALREADY EXISTING AND 99.99% ACCURATE PAGES

smh :skull:

yes

ok i’m not on his side anymore

more wikians heading onto the forums to complain about us making a new wiki…

The misinformation is one of many issues, including but not limited to

Copious amounts of ads

Shitty optimization as a result of said copious amounts of ads(I NEED to use it on muh Chromebook)

Fandom (the company) sucks

A good chunk of the community being so up their own ass they refuse to accept the above facts, because they never leave the discussion page

The inability to accept the fact 2 wikis can exist and instead terrorizing people who are genuinely trying to do good for the community

That format looks sweet I’m stealing that too.

1 Like

compared to

buddy just edit the wiki :skull:

there is absolutely no reason to worry about a new wiki, it’s not like we’re going into your family owned restaurants, taking all the recipes, and making a new one across the street with a different style and the same recipes

and besides, if we do make a better wiki, isn’t that just a good thing for the community??

It has been less than THREE DAYS since we started editing the wiki

We are gonna focus on function before fashion dummy

It isn’t finished my guy.

We’re still working on it

dude. of course it’s going to be similar, we basically just started and its covering the exact same thing, we’re not gonna exclude information just cause its already on the fandom page or anything

we can’t learn css and wikitext in a few days. its gonna take a few months

wow bro, a wiki with 3 days worth of work looks worse then a wiki that’s been around for years.

That being said even despite this the Fandom wiki is ASS, they accumulated those years into nothing.

Wild part is that I only became bureaucrat for it yesterday, so I didn’t have time to do the major work yet.

im not terrorizing anyone :skull: all im saying is that it’s overkill to create another wiki rather than just editing a pre-existing one (with higher quality might i say)

i looked at a minecraft miraheze page considering it would’ve been around for a while, and i’ll say its good but it still lacks a lot, both visually, and in terms of helping other players. you could argue that the fandom’s discussion page is entirely off-topic from ao, but we’re still ready to help others who need help with the game.

do what you want but remember that fandom is more popular for a reason.

Also who would’ve guessed the community filled with artists would get access to more cool icons after a while

If you’re really that butthurt that people want to make a new wiki that you decide to come all the way over here to rage in capitalized text and ad hominem why don’t you just fix up the fandom wiki yourself lmao

ok :person_shrugging:

We got access to the wiki YESTERDAY, we cannot fully code and finalize the wiki in a few hours.