Operation: Better wiki

what’s your reason for going here and spamming in all capitalized text “OMG NEW WIKI BAD​:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

If you really thought this instead of getting enraged that your boyfriend stock got fucked over by our wiki then take your own time period to fix your own work.

And so are we? Are you just rage baiting at this point saying “your wiki will fail because… fandom is super cool!” And even beside that point, your wiki is filled with misinformation, complete bullshit unfinished work, a hard to navigate borderline impossible format, and a bullshit fandom app that spams ads of NSFW

I’m convinced you came here to rage bait and cry about your feelings, your arguements are ineligible at this point I can’t even bother

if you think it’s bait just stop interacting with and insulting them, you’ll just set a negative connotation for the new wiki

1 Like

I just want them to understand waltzing into a already underway project and insulting people is quite possibly the dumbest way to get anything you want done ever conceived of

anyways imma be goin cuz i have :sparkles: french homework :sparkles:
im not gonna stop any of yall and i doubt im gonna try again
also if any of yall felt attacked by me, sorry bout that :expressionless:
and remember, if ur miraheze thing doesn’t work out, the fandom wont stop you from improving the wiki.
bye

Ew :nauseated_face:

signed

also yes fandom is shit but
how does that make the wiki itself shit (aside from the terrible mobile gui and ads)

community doesn’t have a good rep on forums either (cause of stocksounds)

It’s not like hes the most liked in the wiki either…

welp he set a bad example

misinfo, treating speculation like its confirmed and future content like its already in the game sometimes, the community has a pretty bad rep which can be seen VERY clearly by all the wikians who have come into this thread to complain about a second wiki, lots of missing images and info (reasonable for recent updates, but when info about something is still missing 4 months after a update comes out its strange)

WHGAT
what is this peculiar missing info

like every gallery tab for magics

i don’t remember for sure but it was brought up way earlier in either this thread or the wiki is wacky. also yeah go into any gallery tab and you’ll see plenty of placeholder images

the top is better actually, way less clutter and takes up only as much space as needed

in the case of a wiki i will always prioritize function > form as well as easy navigation (stuff the fandom wiki sorely lacks)

also youve never refuted any of the arguments against fandom as a whole, youve only argued that the fandom wiki looks better than something 3 days into development

what is bro cooking

Lore update dummy

someone should make a trello fr

He could be EVERY one of us*