Operation: Better wiki

2 lemonade stands are being ran
1 is yours
the other is your opponents
your opponent made one because he thought your lemonade was bad so he wanted to sell better lemonade for the good of the neighborhood
in response, instead of making your lemonade better you blow up his lemonade stand
problem solved

That implies there’s any sort of money related

web traffic
in this case it’s their “community” or whatever

I would say just join the forums but the fandom wiki is like twitter where it holds all the annoying and crazy people and getting them to change platforms would doom said platform

its like how elon buying twitter made the internet worse cause toxic people went off twitter and into other places

Howza about you don’t steal from the original lemon stand if you’re going to make your own one, we couldn’t care less what you do but stop stealing our work

tbf we’re gonna use tobi’s logo, he said we could use it if we gave credit
besides those images were there since we started modifying the miraheze wiki
why are you blaming us for it :sob:

That was the logo we had before we took control of the wiki, we are making a new one

this logo (by tobi)
besides the logo was made by vetex and not the wiki so quit saying “you took our work”

That is not Tobi’s logo, Tobi’s logo does not have ‘wiki’ underneath it, and just because it was there before doesn’t mean you can’t take it down now.

they said we’re going to change it tobi’s logo, not that that one is tobi’s logo

no fuckin clue who copy-pasted the fandom one and put it there
we’re gonna remove it eventually, chill
we might even get tobi to make us “wiki” in the same style as the “Arcane Odyssey”

You think we might have to pay out of pocket for that or nah.

I think I figured out why they don’t like our wiki

explains why he kept saying “our work” instead of “the editors’ work”

Doesn’t matter who copy pasted it, you’re aware of it now, so change it. You guys speak of wanting to be seperate from the AO wiki and doing your own thing, but still want to copy from us so bad. Idc if you use Tobi’s original logo or get to him to make a new one, stop using ours, that is all.

dawg can you shut up already, i said we were going to change it
i cant change it rn but i can later
the fact you’re so insistent on “change the logo” makes me want to petition the project lead to keep it the same out of spite
gah dang

Oh? So you’re admitting that you have no problems copying the AO Wiki and being spiteful enough to keep copying from us after being aware of it, despite saying you want nothing to do with us at all? Just because we didn’t want you’s to steal our work? That’s hypocrisy :grin:

you completely misunderstood me

im trying to get it changed rn anyway :sob:

Can we just collectively ignore this guy he clearly is cherry-picking things we say slightly wrong and acting like he has the moral highground because of it