Operation: Better wiki

I already quoted word for word what you said, you just admitted that you have no problem with copying us and would infact keep it just to spite us, depsite wanting nothing to do with us. Thats not only hypocrisy, thats just plain laughable if you’re holding things like spite when making an entire wiki. I expected a professional team with a passion for this project, but turns out you’s are a bunch of jokes

want wasn’t a very good word, consider would be better
still im trying to get it changed
(this is the project lead btw)

we’ve been planning to change it since the project started, just havent yet

guys quit yapping and get a paladin main to work on this section
Screen Shot 2024-10-13 at 10.24.01 PM

why is it still comic sans :sob:
who didn’t change it back

it’s the default font, comic sans is set for my browser (unless im wrong and the wiki is set to comic sans, can someone verify)

Want or consider are both bad since that literally means you would want to plagiarize from us :sob: , but its whatever. I’m glad the project lead is willing to change it, thats good news, please ask them to do it asap before we’re forced to file DMCA complaints to miraheze, as I’m literally writing the complaint as we speak and would rather settle things amicably :pray:

ignore fartman btw when he says relatively agressive stuff, he doesnt reflect everyone in the project

1 Like

Dude… how are you already doing a dmca :sob: please slow down and take a breath.

It feels like quite the opposite, I’m sorry it was taken but its getting resolved

Thank you, you seem much more reasonable than the others :pray:

yeah i was talking in the moment, mb all :pray:
i was just getting mad that he couldn’t see that i was trying to get it changed
it felt like i was walking to a workstation to do something and he was going “why aren’t you there yet”
im just tweaking out dawg :sob:

ggs guys we need to write “Arcane Odyssey” in times new roman 32px for the title :pensive:

ok but seriously a dmca for a logo that was there before the new team even arrived is kinda overkill, maybe wait until we actually get the new wiki up and running please (i just realized that this sounds condescending so please don’t take it that way)

I didn’t say you couldn’t use Tobi’s original logo, I said stop using the one our team came up with, it takes less than a second to change it into a placeholder while you’s come up with your own :pray:

But if we’ve responded that it’s being fixed, why are you still targeting it?

We don’t WANT to file a DMCA, as the process would take nearly forever and too much work on our end. But the threat of DMCA usually speeds up the process which is why I mentioned it. And you can take whatever time you want to set up your wiki, all I ask is that you remove our logo asap as it takes less than a second, literally.

I would remove it myself but I’m not logged in rn, sorry :pensive:

its gone

Thats not what I took from the conversation, I got the impression that you’s would keep it until you either made your own one or ‘got the wiki running’, both of which are unacceptable for something that can be done in less than 10 seconds.