Operation: Better wiki

much obliged :pray:

It felt as though you were pressing the gun on something already being worked together on, sorry.

From what I understood that wasnā€™t the case, but it wouldā€™ve been nice to clarify that before getting aggressive. Iā€™m sorry for it seeming like an attack on you.

1 Like

Completely unnecessary load of bollocks but you do you :pray:

^
dw about that guy up there. he glazes neptune and doesnā€™t take kindly to threats of dmca

Itā€™s time to read the entirety of dmca law to thoroughly explain that this is bullshit

I am very petty all hail Neptune

plankton controlled King Neptune in that one movie tho so all hail plankton

1 Like

Yeah so according to my calculations yā€™all canā€™t do shit

We are still removing it but damn this argument was pointless

itā€™s already removed, letā€™s just move on

this amounted to absolutely fucking jack shit :fire:

Pookies its alright now, no need to flood this thread anymore

guys what do you think of the :dolphin:

guys I got yall a replacement logo

7 Likes

also lemme get a discord invite

Someone tell me how to make a permanent one bruh

yk considering the amount of hostility going on rn itā€™s best to pass them around in dms
IMG_3140

dmca over a video game wiki icon is unironically wild work lmao this shit gets better every day

6 Likes

@Lovingly

Anyway Iā€™m not reading the entire yapping done in here but let me throw in a few words as the icon artist

None of the icons from the fandom wiki will be directly copied. There are some icons that cannot really be changed, like the icon for the fishing entries (which has the same symbol as the one in-game). For icons like these the symbol will be similar to the one on fandom but it will be adjusted to fit our color scheme/layout.

And you probably already have been told this by now but the icon has been there since before we started working on the wiki. I would like to clear up what the others said, weā€™re not going to directly copy Tobiā€™s logo either (although we did ask permission to use a part of his artwork in the discord server logo). Sanek suggested a design for it and Iā€™m gonna get to work on it sooner or later, rest assured itā€™s not going to be the same as the fandom wikiā€™s logo

If you have any more questions about things like icon art and stuff please move this to forums messages or dm me on discord.

Thanks for your time

well you got half of it right lol