Opinion on music?

Personally I cannot find any recent music preferences and thought it would be nice to know what music you like (personally I like music such as Calamity and Undertale(/Deltarune), and do not like rap or “inspiring” music from 90’s (or the new Fitness Gram Pacer Test) (also this is very opinionated so don’t take anything as a fact, but just my preferences)

Music is cool

2 Likes

facts

1 Like

i like twenty one pilots a lot but there isn’t much other radio music i like

1 Like

I’ve heard of it, probably heard some of their songs, but completely forgot what they were :skull:

one of their songs got super popular, mostly because it was relatable as hell

try the omori soundtrack

I like World end’s Valentine, I think I have it on my playlist but I haven’t tried any others

i live for music

Forest Frenzy is a really good one imo, a pretty chill banger and you don’t really have to know the game for it to hit as hard

Same; One of my most hated chromebook updates was the one where they demolished the mp4 player. At first, it had loop, shuffle, and time/volume changers and they decided to remove the loop and shuffle functions and add a speed function (which I’m SURE a lot of people are gonna use to play music :fr:)

Also never heard of it, it’s just called forest frenzy? I don’t recognize the song at least.

yes

I-

bruh moment

Also I use mp4 player to play music on this chromebook so that’s fun :innocent:

music is cool enough even tho 95% of them annoy me

true (and based)

i only gaem soundtrack (they best)

I like listening to touhou arrangements/ OST, there are absolute fucking bangers in there.
I hate most modern music, legit 99% of them have no beat, and at bare minimum have little message, 99% of songs today are either about drugs, sex, crime, money, or being in a relationship, something that I’m pretty sure most people can’t relate to. And it’s not like the beat is good either, 99% of music is doodoo stinky shit nowadays