Opinion on music?

Guilty Gear has high quality vocal songs and music with a shit ton of different genres (mostly rock) Alone Infection, Hellfire, Subhuman good bangers.

khai dreams good, find my way my recommendation.

21 Savage a cool dude rapper, Spiral is my recco for that, Post and NF also be hitting with the vibes (I know you don’t like rap just adding it in case other people are curious) I also like glass animals but thats like a niche type of genre.

If you want more video gamey sounding shit uhh

Celeste and Wizard of Legend good? Melty Blood and Katana Zero has some damn pretty fire shit. Pretty much all I know for that. Rocket league is a good vibe.

Guilty Gear

Khai Dreams

21 Savage

OSTs

Hope something can appeal to you, this is just shit I like anyways.

1 Like

now lets talk about how game osts are always better than 97% of all radio music

1 Like

sounds like something a gamer would say, kinda biased ngl.

i only listen to game osts so my opinion is invalid
specifically for games i played or at least watched, since the best part is the memories that come with the music

only song i’ve listened to a ton recently is bury the light, its really good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgCcCiUQd9o5EBW3VSu2png

I like a ridiculous variety of gamer and other music. For example, breathes in music from tModLoader (Calamity, Infernum, MoR, AA), Undertale (including AUs ._.), WoM/AA/AO, Changed, Doors, StD2, Pokemon, Bury the Light, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Demon Slayer, Yugioh, SBS, dw, MGR, Skylanders, HK, Smash Bros, Minecraft Dunegons, Touhou, Deltarune, Geometry Dash, SAO, Starscape, Vesteria, Minecraft fan content (classics), FnF mods, classical music and more.

I guess I don’t like overkill metal music.

Oh the misery

i like rap

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

only 3% of songs I like
the rest are rap songs from kids youtube

music is pog, my likes on yt are only music and i got 475 so far and i listen to them when bored, need background music, looking for writing inspiration, or given my mood

long list ahead warning

M2U- really good and instantly fell in love with their work and music pops off ranging from chill casual or very upbeat and have reccomended it throughout the forums

quo vaids, white rose, beyond the prarie, gypsytronic, and masquerade are the ones i like the most out of em but there are many others of theirs that pop off

Sakuzyo- also like M2U i like their works as well

I am End, the void, and eastern future is nice the others i listen to occasion
Audiomachine- smth i apparently have listened to every now and then in the past vaguely but have listened to them a lot recently. short but they slap definitely reccomend hearing all of the listed ones

this is wher my variety comes in ftmp and various small snippets of osts and individual work Deepwoken, glitchtale, underverse, undertale/deltarune, aot, mc osts, custom calamity osts, persona, waterflame, and Genshin have bangers.

absolute banger

same with dragon spine combat they good, also can check out some region combat osts and what not

ReX- don’t listen to too much only 3 songs and haven’t explored further especially recently i haven’t touched their works

this song slaps though

sonic osts are from things i’ve heard in outros or pokemon showdown videos and what not
outro someone used in their pf (phantom forces video and their videos in general)

this came from pokemon showdown vids as bg music

some individual stuff i listen to on their own and not follow the line down except for 1 or two

they did oneshot really nice here

someone else on the forums suggested this and their works great stuff look into other music threads as some ppl got good stuff there

this song really hits different especially when u know the context via the anime and what not.

this one i came across when i was trying to get battle music from doing super engaging fights and think it sounds nice.

waterflame will always have bangers

ironblooded orphans was really decent to watch as a gundam series

this one absolutely slaps

found this sound by complete random on a roblox song id when our guild was hosting an event not too long ago

got these two from enardo and they good regardless

some nice waltz music

posted this before in the forum fits when it’s hot and the fact europe was on fire too when i found it

custom calamity musics

Rush Garcia- makes good music and does commissions one of them being for glitchtale (wont list it here unless u ask ig)

got some more but already too long imo, i am indeed very variety based and don’t listen to one specific person or genre really

cult of the lamb has cool music
especially knucklebones theme

i have a very small list of games i play

I’ve heard celeste, not the others.

Most of the Guilty Gears are blocked (bc I’m on a School Chromebook which sucks) but Jack-a-dandy from Guilty Gear wasn’t and It’s quite nice. Find my way was pretty chill and the couple after that are restricted. I don’t exactly see Heat waves standing out to me, but it isn’t something I would particularly go against (it’s p good). Then comes celeste, I like a lot of the playlist from it but I don’t quite prefer this song over the others (it is v good tho)

After that, wizard of legend (boss) is a pretty cool orchestral ish and more chill music, which is quite interesting for a boss but at the same time, nice. Final boss is quite a bit more intense yet still orchestral which is cool. Arcane Refuge (Arcane Odyssey!?) is more chill again.

Under night in-birth - Blood Drain Again sounds like an old sonic OST (but I can’t remember it, which is probably for the best), but it sounds better; like are actually from a cool game. Erudite Eyes is more chill yet still holds the electronic aspect and is quite nice actually (I may add it to my playlist). Gathers Under Night near 0:10 sounds familiar but I once again can’t figure out what from, might also add it to my playlist later.

The one after that was blocked, but Hit the Floor wasn’t. It sounds nice, like something that would go in GD or smth (idk)

Glide was cool, I do have rocket league (even though I don’t play it often) and it’s music is pretty nice. It sounds pretty good and I like it overall. Same goes with There & Back

Overall, I would rate it a 8.5/10

(totally unbiased opinion ^)

2 Likes

Ill look at it later, Most of it is probably blocked on this

unfortunate

also on spotify if youre interested

ive been listening to kanye a lot recently, my favorite of his albums rn is ye

am i the only person here who doesnt listen to video game osts