Opinion on the new white eyes plushie

white eyes is real now

• I love it
  • I like it
  • I don’t care
  • I dislike
  • I HATE YOUUU!! I FRICKING HATE YOUUU!!!
0 voters

Figured I should probably give an explanation for my opinion since ngl I was disappointed when white eyes plushie was announced.

I get that White Eyes are the trademark monster of AU atp. When you think of the ocean in AO it’s very likely that these joyous munchers come to mind. They were a considerable threat in AA and now AO thanks to them taking advantage of the fact player’s fear. But when taken out of context, they’re just… red blahaj. That’s it. And that’ll cost you 30$, thank you very much.

And the lips, oh god. The shark itself is cute, its inflated design does have a special sense of charm I got from the Deepwoken Sharko Plushie (which btw costs the same and looks a lot better, I won’t budge on this glory to destroyman III) but the mouth part clearly wasn’t done well. Idk I googled a few shark plushies and they’ve got actual mouths or cute jaw drawings.

At the end, my opinion is subjective and you shouldn’t let a random on the internet tells you how to use YOUR money. It’s just that I expected destroyman-quality or atleast reasonable pricing.

P/S: This reply was made with no bias, I’m definitely not being held at gunpoint by my Rei chiquita

I can finally be trans!!! (Please tell me someone understands)

Blahaj supports trans rights

Anyway the plushie looks like it’d be a better pillow than something to have on display, which is what I do with my Pokémon plushies.

I have a gengar plush I sometimes use it as a pillow but very rarely

It’s of terrible quality, as seen in this post.

but funne sharmk :frowning:

How so? It’s just a plushie, it’s not like it needs to be the damn Mona Lisa to be a nice thing to own

The model that was used to take its pictures has a few flaws here and there, indicating that there was no better one that was made as test trials/for exposition (meaning that it is of FFF-class quality)

Here is one such flaw

My man’s getting mad at the plushie having plaque

Truly the number 2 hater of the forums

Looks more like an underbite here. Sad they didn’t give it bottom teeth

I personally feel like it could’ve been designed a bit better, especially with the mouth looking like comically sized lips. (And the fact that there’s no teeth at the bottom)

£30 yall :sob: my broke ass can’t pay for that
thought it would’ve been like 15

they’re 100% gonna make a costco teddy bear sized alpha white eyes plush

Uh about the size of your hand

Worth it

Also it’s a shark it’s not taller than it is wide