[Opinion/Vent] The Planned TGR Update will fail to draw people into playing the game in the long term. Here is why

okay the thing is here…is that if it’s going to be PVP based you probably shouldn’t lose crowns. CUz if you’re getting ganked ever second you’re gonna lose all of your crowns.

or just reduce the crown loss i guess

Something that will improve as the game gets higher levels, lost spells, fighting styles, etc. obviously. You are comparing Arcane Adventures which had 3 universes and a Level cap of 250 to a barebones World of Magic that is only level 90 with no second magic. Of course AA will be better in this stupid, unfair comparison. Anyone that played AA when it had a level cap of 90 would say WoM’s level 90 PvP is better

No shit, read the TGR post

Again, something that will improve in TGR and in later updates

That’s because, again as mentioned in the TGR post, World of Magic as it is right now isn’t story based at all and I wouldn’t call it a sequel to Arcane in its current state either. If you really did play Arcane and paid attention to the story, you would have been more invested. This point is again something that will improve in TGR

Yet again, another thing that is being addressed and will improve with time. So overall there is no point or good argument stated in this post

10 Likes

Vet his name is idiot, “he is the retard”.

Why do you even bother

weird, thought that’s what he had tech for

1 Like

This guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about

okay this entire post has been shut down by vetex after disputing all of his reasons.

this is the most stupid post in about tgr i have seen so far. TGR is gonna raise the player count up ALOT. Most ppl ik have played aa b4, and all of them loved the islands. ngl i was quite disappointed when i realised wom isnt gonna be islands, and now this is happening. legit the best things in my life. aw shit i just realised vetex wrecked u already :frowning:

1 Like

Boats and islands are nice and all but I am definitely gonna miss the huge continent that is magius. I can’t wait for AO though.

hello. i did not read all of your post.
but the point of tgr is to fix the problems in wom, and likely whatever issue you have stated.
so lets wait for that

im late to respond to this but I write most of the major game lore such as the lore doc, tech helps with storyline, character backstories, boss ideas, attack ideas, book ideas, and many other stuff

2 Likes

alright cool, good to know the specifics on what you and tech do storywise

no tech is just there to look nice :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: we all know he doesn’t do lore /s

omg vetex how come you haven’t perfectly balanced the game yet! smh why are you intentionally making wood and crystal weaker than wind and shadow? vetex this is a bad idea!!!11!

It’s almost like balancing a game is a difficult process, and perfect balance is literally impossible. Games that have massive dev teams and have been out for close to a decade STILL have balance issues, so how can you expect a solo developer on a lego game to perfectly balance a game in a couple months?

who would have fucking thought that the game which is not even 1/10 completed, is lacking in combat depth? It’s almost like he has more planned for combat… Well, not like we can know that right? He would have to have a roadmap of planned features and new spells on something like trello.

You can simplify anything and make it sound bad.
“Valorant is a stupid game, all you do is press wasd and click on people. Stupid dumb boring game”

it’s almost like finishing a game means that there’s nothing left to do.

How is your name red

So tech is the idea guy and you just implement his ideas cool :sunglasses:

Damn, whenever I read the part about how PVP>Lore, I remembered every time I used to read trello, grab the lotion-

Wipe the lotion on my face and read it ofc

1 Like

@anon50359812 Send this man to brazil at once

One bad gloop, and she do what i yoinky
Two big splurgs and big ass gloopy
Thre more yoinks, then i buy me a smoothie
Poure up a gloop, that’s a gloop and a splurgy

2 Likes

your attitude sucks