What are the eleven unknowns

Absolutely not.

I’d argue even trigno can manhandle her.

Alright but why Assassin’s Creed Odyssey instead of… The Odyssey?
Like the one that was actually an Epic Poem (yes that’s what they were called) from Greece.

Anyways, the unknowns basically scale from:
“oops I destroyed a planet” to “oops I destroyed the universe” to “oops I created the multiverse”

It may have looked like it, but I’m not trying to say he’s inspired purely by Assassin’s Creed Odyssey or basing the whole game on it. Furthermore, I asked tech-senpai before on noticing a few features similar in that game compared to AO but it was mere coincidence.

Besides your question has no answer since none of the revealed lore has any special link/reference to “The Odyssey” so idk how to reply to that.

Tech isn’t Vetex but I doubt the 7 warlords were in mind. I’m 1000% sure an anime was in mind.

Tech makes most of the lore and vetex nods to it.

There’s a lot of anime with a group of strong people with a special name, so to assume he had “an” anime at a time would be too narrow.

incorrect, vetex makes most of the lore
tech helps with island ideas or backstories

You almost always use “fr” emojis
besides
incorrect

The concept of a mysterious group of individuals ranked by their power is not a particularly new one.

Other way around, Vetex made most of the lore and tech helped him

they are big bois who can make world go boom boom

bruh cursebeard 9v1’ed durza who was like 200 levels below him and still lost :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

what a noob

He meant 1 being the most powerful 11 being the least powerful, although Freedrock is very scarily powerful considering he doesn’t use magic

vetex’s shitty ripoff of the yonko

He died to Zeus, not Durza

power would still be limited by durza though wouldnt it?

Kind’ve, also Durza had an entire undead army…

It was also Cursebeard vs Poseidon AND Zeus

He didn’t give Undead Prom all his power because then he’d just kill Durza

Zeus and Poseidon don’t need to be given magic, their domains can exert themselves

ohhh yeah nvm cursebeard gets curbstomped hard