.overpopulation

Welp, Japan and South Korea are both on the decline in population :T

The great purge :fr:

don’t get any ideas

breaking news several cities in china bombed

hold up

Battle Royale :tm:

it can be a problem but we’ll slow down and what not and stabilize on a population at some point

unless every literal mother of the world or future ones decide to have 8+ kids or smth we’re fine

Its a controversial topic, as some experts believe that we will slowly cap out at 10 billion and stabilize as the trends are going

if this doesnt happen it is critical we seek out resources from asteroids, I think people understimate the amount of resources in the asteroid belt right above our heads, there’s enough resources out there in our orbit alone that we can cover the entire earth in mile high skyscrapers literally all the way around

which is why i am going to start the first asteroid mining business :sunglasses:

excuse me?

shut up typo

yeah that’s probably good idea. that elon guy will probably want to do something similar.

nah elon’s too fixed on mars

renewable rockets will help a lot with reaching asteroids, he could become super rich if he decides to start.

im already contributing to stop overpopulation by not having kids, ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶

i will bring this bloodline down with me.

Just make having kids against the law :man_shrugging:

We’re gonna need to spawn the kids instead then

just make a bunch of people live in the ocean smh smh

1 Like

people explaining why wipining out tons of people needed to produce and refine resources so they are actually useable fixes the worlds issues be like