Pages of Daydreams

This is where I’ll dump some drawings that wasn’t posted, WIP, and etc.

This is also where I’ll put some of my Oc doodles and their shenanigans and info.

But I’ll repose some here, but not all.

And the pic is my artist persona that I drew last night and rushed because I was tired af.

14 Likes

The memes I referenced;
IMG_20240805_091443

5 Likes

WIP in my last month.

Fairy Julian.

8 Likes

My OC arts.

Red of Ruby.

Aisha as a happy child.

8 Likes

wake up everyone a new art thread has appeared :st3: :st3:

1 Like

About my two OCs. I kinda made it a little tragic love story.

So, Aisha’s lore and character info 2 won’t be posted anytime soon.

And also, my third Oc is a male named Winter White, even though there’s barely winter white of him, just like Ruby Vermillion doesn’t have ruby vermilion in her.

Welp, thanks for the classical music that further inspired me to do there lore.

Rubies adorned White roses, art cover work in progress.

I have history of making angst.

3 Likes

new doodle thread to stalk-

:eyes:

2 Likes

Oc and food.

If anything, she can eat three days worth of food. But due to her ongoing and upcoming voyage, she strict herself to eat of how much a normal person does as her food rations are limited.

However, she’s rich so she can just buy food and make any food stalls get out of stock, yet there’ll be people who needs it so she’ll just fish something out even though trashes is she gets.

Ruby is really really mad of how food she sees are limited as some aren’t good for her stomach that there’ll be times she’s fasting.

She’s not fond of her hometown meals as it’s rich in strong flavors that could make her stomach upset for hours. One time, she was bedridden for nearly a day when she was 12 years old because of her auntie’s special dish, now doesn’t want to eat it anymore.

Since moving to Winter’s hometown, she great to like their homeland dishes since it didn’t trigger her stomach sensitivity.

And that’s the reason why she’s flat and never gain weight.

Winter does really hate cold and boring meals, that he rather die than eating those same food. Though, his father are worried since he had terminal condition due to his magic.

He can eat just like how Aisha can since his body needs more nutrition than a normal person to keep up with his magic.

He may be short on galleons, but he can just raid or plunder town while doing his work at the same time. He kinda missed eating Ruby’s aunt’s special dish.

5 Likes

Aisha and her Magic:

She often wears light clothing to move freely as to those armors she had are only for specific occasions, like fighting against Atlantean to avoid major injuries.

She can swim, but avoiding to do it often because she doesn’t want to sink and be bombarded by sharks. It’s no wonder why she’s clueless about underwater structures.

And additional note, due to being used to carry her magic that she can cargo heavier cargos despite her physical appearance.

3 Likes

Effects of Magic:

“Sure, magic is fun and great, but has anyone consider the price of having one?”

Aisha Maximinius,

Ruby Vermillion,

Winter White,

Aisha: The Weight of the World…

Ruby: It’s just pain, everything was just pain…

Winter: Hello darkness, my old friend…

4 Likes

Ruby and Magic:

She wears heavy clothing due to being sensitive to temperature, but not resorting to armor and things because it’s heavy and hard to move swiftly.

Ruby are versatile at weapons that she can imbue many weapons as she can that at her house, she has a basement that was a room of weapon collection.

She even imbued her kitchen knives when someone tried to break into her house.

3 Likes

Winter and Magic:

Winter, amongst all of them, wears the most heaviest and warm clothing due to his extreme and heightened sensitivity to temperature of his surroundings, and he mostly change his clothing depends of temperature.

His body are used to be in colder regions that he’s having a hard time to adjust, to the point that he often brings potions and had a whole stock of potions that was very helpful to him.

The Grand Navy thought of him as an addict, but he’s not an addict. Though, he has bounty for plundering and raiding people as thievery to mostly anyone, especially robbing the Gravy Captain. But again, he’s not an addict, it’s just his vitamins and supplements.

3 Likes

oooo a new art thread, i love your art!!
keep going :smiley:

1 Like

WIP for another oc, in different art style.

Spoiler: She hates Ravenna and she’s still salty about her defeat from a certain person.

4 Likes

This is all very interesting
Love it

1 Like

Winter is ready to throw hands because he wanted to.

Aisha is ready but only if it’s necessary.

How to stop Winter:

Tell on Ruby.

3 Likes

I just remembered this WIP I made a days before I made WIP Fairy Julian.

It’s a Warren art, but I wasn’t familiar of his design because I wasn’t paying attention and now had to fix this WIP while it’s still early for this art.

I had no screenshot, but I might send some by playing my third file and my second file.

And did you know, Morden has this swirl thing design in his belt even though it’s barely invisible? You need better light to see it and camera angle, dunno about the graphics.

I looked at Neviro, but nothing much difference in his design other than the cloth thingy in his waist as Iris had this gradient color in her skirt as far as I can remember.

And also, I’m playing AO in high graphics (10). Might send the screenshot if I had free time, the schoolwork seemed to imprisoned me from playing roblox again.

2 Likes

Recent WIPs…

“Do not go gentle into that good night…”

“Through the broken glass that’ll soon be reform as another…”

Yeah, I use many kinds of pen.

I was thinking whether to write my Ocs’ lore or just made a comic of it. Can’t decide.

4 Likes

SAWAGASHII HIBI NI WARAENAI KIMI N—~

Listening to Yoasobi songs while doing this two arts within just a week from now.