Paralyzed Status

why paralyze is the most useless feature in the game by far
why make it worse
didnt see the ultimate art change nevermind :skull:

1 Like

it still only gives you room for maybe 1 attack though

a fraction of a second is probably enough to ruin your opponents tempo (haha deepwoken), especially with fast paced movement-based combat
i feel like 0.8s-0.9s is better tho

Heyya kids, just remember you can block all of those statuses with a parry!

1 Like

I think of it less like a punish option and more of a placement denial. You aren’t gonna combo them from 80% to 30% in that timeframe but it will (as Cray said) throw off their rhyme and put you in a position to capitalize off of it.

Lets say, we are lvl 125. And both me and my enemy has 1500 hp. HypotheticalyMy Lightning blast does 150 damage…Again, hypoteticaly.

After awakening i get 10% damage boost to my magic. 175 magic (very heavily rounded up.). On top of that im using Water as my secondary, giving 1.1x boost onto water target. So then my damage would be 200 damage(HEAVILY ROUNDED UP).
And lets say ult art doubls my damage. So its 400 damage with ult blast on wet target.
And for paralized you need 16% with ult blast.

Wouldn’t 150 multiplied by 10% be 165, and then with soaked shouldn’t it be 178?

1 Like

even if ult arts increased damage by 50% only, 267 (1.5 x 178) damage would still be enough to paralyze a player with 1500 hp (267 is 17.8% of 1500)

So in the end i gave the correct answer.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.