Parts of the trello update that I would like to stab

the biggest problem with it that i see is that it will just be a massive nuisance that slows everything down to a halt, especially the hip injuries which i can see becoming a massive nuisance for people who just like to go high, a much better fix would be to just add fall damage instead.

1 Like

If I had to guess, it’s something to disincentivise cheesing enemies above your level by attacking them, getting hit, and hiding around corners until you’ve regened to full.
Vetex doesn’t want to give enemies health regen, but he doesn’t want players to beat everything by abusing their own health regen and grinding down their opponents.

I don’t think it’s a very good fix (I’d rather just change how health regen works), but it’s the only gameplay reason I can think of to add it.

1 Like

yeah i’m not a fan of the injuries thing.

for cheesing enemies though just make the enemy NPCs slowly regenerate health after not being hit for like a time interval

One of the reasons I thought of was to discourage picking fights with other players for no reason. In WOM you can stroll up to an unsuspecting player and murder them simply because you wanted to, you don’t lose or gain anything by doing so. With injuries in mind you’ll have to pick your fights more carefully so you don’t end up overdoing it

5 Likes

I dunno, most RKing is pretty one-sided. Can’t imagine overstraining myself if all I’m doing is beating up a level 55.

Not to mention the RKer is picking the fights - it’s not some RNG dice roll, so they should be able to avoid overstraining themselves if they know how it works. Meanwhile, the RK-ee doesn’t get a say, and the easiest time to RK someone is when they’re in some other fight already. I can only see this making RKing worse, not better.

new legendary weapons too

Magic: Allows you to use more advanced spells.
Strength: Allows you to get more advanced fighting styles.
Weapons: Allows you to obtain more advanced weapon skills.
Vitality: You get some extra health.

dont underestimate health

Even if it is equally balanced with the other 3, it just isn’t that interesting.

I don’t think it Mounted Fishing Rod should be at no expense but it should definitely be a thing imo, sitting down for 16 hours clicking the same button to get funny blue item is EXTREMELY boring and only for the reward, literally just fishing simulator in WoM.

It would basically be an intended fishing macro except everyone has access to it, but since it would be just that it would still probably possess some of the problems with fishing macro like getting gear too quick, so it should probably be at the expense of speed or it should require something to keep it going.

i assumed it would be limited to fish
automatically getting items would be overpowered

1 Like

i imagine it’d probably have worse chances are valuable fish/loot than a normal fishing rod

except you risk being banned so no sane/dedicated person would do it

also yall are heavily overthinking the mounted fishing rod its not that hard to make it balanced lol, if one mounted rod catches a fish for you every 5-10 mins its exponentially slower than manually fishing, so who cares

8 Likes

Oh thank god, the Great Stock-Market Crash of the Warring Seas has been prevented!

3 Likes

dear god

Wait i genuinely didn’t see the mounted fishing rod
pog

WAIT WAIT THAT’S A GOOD IDEA WRITE THAT DOWN

I actually like the idea of the mounted fishing rod, gives you something to look forward to in transit between islands. Besides getting sunk by weather, monsters, and players (which I’m not upset about because an always calm sea would be BORING)

bruh why

idk why you’re opposed to them, they’re cool

Do you remember how stupid these were in AA/AR?

1 Like