Patreon Announcement

Hey all, as of today I’ve created a Patreon where I’ll be posting AO pics/vids way more often. I’ll still be tweeting/posting in the dev updates channel in the discord, but only for major things such as awakenings and lost spells from now on.

Joining the Patreon is a way of showing support as well, and you also get access to a patreon-only channel in the discord + a unique role and role icon on both the forum and discord. As of posting this there is already 2 posts on the patreon showing small previews of things, as well as a special announcement regarding the game. I plan to post there as much as possible, so if you join, thank you a bunch for supporting me and this game

Note: in order to receive benefits on the forum, your forum email and patreon email have to be the same. ( even if you connected your patreon account ) so you’ll have to change one of them if they aren’t.

96 Likes

W

5 Likes

Vetex onlyfans!! !?

61 Likes

good thing i have a job
ily vetex

2 Likes

Seems like a nice way to support for those who have the means, especially with the added exclusive incentives.

Unfortunately I’m banned from vetcord so I wouldn’t even receive these perks :frcryin:

1 Like

oh boy this is starting to motivate me to finish drawing the 3 pages of my scripts

3 Likes

Common vetex w glad you didn’t take drastic measures like announcing early access lmao hehe…
Signing up tommorow

2 Likes

the vetex onlyfans IS REAL!!!

1 Like

image (Tier 1)
image (Tier 2)
image (Tier 3)
Just putting this here because some people want it for the drip :broken_heart:

8 Likes

YOU ACTUALLY DID IT LMAO
NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE THE DAY
now… time to steal my mothers credit card

Awesome

1 Like

this was a terrible idea

1 Like

Good stuff!

2 Likes

Oh what terrible timing to be poor, wanted to draw new characters from potential leaks

Welp time to grind

2 Likes

Vetex made a patreon sick. What I can tell if some juicy world showcases and feet p-
(too poor :frcryin: )

W Vetex

1 Like

bro if only I wasn’t so poor lol

my money is no more

2 Likes

is there a difference between the tiers besides the discord roles?

1 Like

nope besides those its just a way to support more

22 Likes