People who read the AA comics?

You got that right. He manages to be a good enemy in the first sea, and also a pretty cool and nice guy in later on. Also the unnecessary but very real detail of him blinking when they are taking a picture.

Vetex made a model of PK once and its someone with white hood, black shirt and pants

here it is

1 Like

I think it was in that lore doc but not sure. Its been a year since I readed that thing

i dont remember the lore doc describing any of PK’s physical features tbh

Well I aint gonna check it now since I got 1900 unreaded topics to check

good luck, have fun

It was 2480 like hour ago

you acutually read them or just scroll right to the bottom ?

I skip marketplace and suggestions doesnt get to game anyway

hopefully he would look better than this if we ever meet him in ao

you might be thinking of durza’s description

Probally

There is a mention of a young boy with black hair with no magic, who turns out to be Durza. PK was also described very similarly as a peasant with no magic before their death. So yeah, there might be confusion there.

op was real quiet ever since i dropped this banger

I mean I did read it, but uh. I kinda didn’t say anything at all. Cause I lost interest in this comic!but,It’s kinda interesting how y’all people differ within opinions about this webcomic.

1 Like

I think the comics are pretty good
however sometimes certain panels are just so pixellated that you can hardly read the text.
It happens less frequently with newer chapters but certain older panels are just almost unreadable

I like the overall speed at which the story is told, however certain parts could’ve been a bit shorter or a bit longer.

One thing that the early parts of it do well is how Theos is shown. You get more of a sense of how powerful (and famous) he is that you don’t really get in game. It also does show him as a man who has lost everything and has got only hope left, which quite nicely fits into the Greek mythology theme.

2 Likes

It’s always mind boggling to remember that Trollus used to put out 1 Chapter a week for this, this is also during his Mouse Era

That might not sound a lot for non artists, but when you actually try to do it, it feels impossible especially if you have a more complicated art style that takes a while to draw. Assume atleast 25 to 30 pages per chapter with a Saturday release and a Sunday break, you’re rendering 5 to 6 pages a DAY

1 Like

Excuse me, did you say once a week? Jesus christ

yep he had that pace before, he would sometimes stream making it in the old Art Hub