Petition to LET US MUTATE OUR FIRST MAGIC

hold on does this need clearing up

I’m saying vetex should let us turn our first slot into a lost magic

are you guys confusing lore with gameplay again

6 Likes

what is it only in lore we cant change our first mind or something
I’m pretty sure its explicitly stated we cant upgrade our first mind in the trello

also yes I’m gonna keep calling them minds because its convenient

1st magic is bigger bc 2nd magic is treated as if it’s 120 less magic
Once you hit tier cap tho, they will even out and be the same

exactly, meaning since the second mind is a lost it will be objectively better than the first mind

the current trello card is both outdated and doesnt say that, and neither does that thing maple posted that caused a 50 billions replies topic either: Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Wat?
Isn’t that the opposite of what you were just complaining about?

he updated it tho

hold on can someone get the screenshot of vetex saying you’ll never be able to upgrade your first mind

no bruh I’m saying
mind 1: permanently has a base magic
mind 2: has a lost magic

mind one is supposed to be at least on par with mind 2, so then why is it stuck with an objectively worse magic

not on the public trello, and if you mean what maple posted then it doesnt say that either as i said

wait nvm i was on the wrong card lemme see…

hold on lemme find the screenshot of vetex saying the thing gimme a bit

I think that’s just a lore issue, not really a gameplay issue
:man_shrugging:

so thats where maple got this from ah

point still stands tho

BEHOLD

lost magics are supposed to be better than base in gameplay to dummy

ok i blame the bad wording on the trello then
and yeah thats pretty dumb, dont particularly care but still, im just expecting this to change as it already did many times

“look just sign the stupid petition”
Clipboard | Postal Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

It is? Wym

i thought it would be like “you can base your mutation off of either the magic you’re replacing or your first magic”
that makes the most sense to me imo, cause then if you have lightning/metal/fire you can either go something like lightning/frostmetal/scorch OR lightning/aether lightning/electron

regardless i dont think theres any point complaining about changing plans for a feature thats like multiple years away