Petition to LET US MUTATE OUR FIRST MAGIC

…you know that by the time you get to level 600, you’ll have second magic at max tiers?

don’t care, gimme my first mind frostmetal

its not like this is a bad thing, allowing us to upgrade our first mind exclusively benefits people

but what if i chose a magic i thought was cool and then i had to get rid of it later :frowning:

you clearly aren’t thinking of the fire mages in this situation

It’s amazing how such a simple concept can confuse people this much lmao

I’m not saying it should be mandatory, you can still run fire as your first mind and mutate it into a different slot for the Theos build

stop putting words in my mouth and interpret this at face value

i will accept this concept of yours IF vetex lets me run fire in three slots and keep the tiers of my first magic in all slots
give me 3 fires like in AR or give me death!!!

i just want a shit ton of fire spells :pensive:

step one, ignore the story for no awakenings. get to level 300, mutate your fire magic, then awaken once, get fire again, mutate it after getting to max level, then awaken AGAIN and get fire a third time

checkmate vetex

i ain’t doing allat
not quite as tedious as hecate essences but still pretty tedious
besides, ignoring the story makes it harder to level up
there’s no way im getting to level 300 without story unless i do exploration tasks

oh wait exploration tasks my beloved
still you get my point, let me run 3 fire minds like theos

I’m pretty sure with the advent of lost magics vetex will let us do that :+1:

i will accept mutating first magic if i can run 3 fires

alright then, get a patron to ask vetex if you can run 3 fires once lost come out

if he says no then if you make a suggestion for this im jumping you (1 star reasonability)

@Darkshadow56556 yo dawg can you ask vetex if we can choose a magic we already have when we awaken when losts come out

prolly should be asking him if we can choose the same magic on awakening so its more likely hell say yes :+1:

What like you could in aa?

yeah, since we are going back to mutation relying on what magic you chose, so you might want 2 mutations from the same magic

Yeah I’ll ask cuz I also wanna know lol

You were saying that 1st magic was gonna be worse then 2nd since 2nd is lost
But then you said the opposite

But yea, 2nd would be better bc

• Same tier bc tier cap so sure as hell ain’t worse
  • Lost magic = better stats

nuh uh, you misunderstood me

exactly the issue, your first mind should be on par if not better. if anything we should sacrifice the third slot for parity with aa

Just a slight lore issue tbh :unamused:
Wouldn’t even effect gameplay that much