Petition to LET US MUTATE OUR FIRST MAGIC

You gonna get new magic’s anyway what the problem?

it would be cool if we could

also charging anims :drooling_face:

btw ONE MORE VOTE TILL 50!!!

Pal mutations are a thing in lore now and will be accesable for mages, just read the trello

I’m using outdated terminology here, but my issue is basically you cant make your first mind a lost magic for some reason, despite that both being dumb, screwing over hybrids, and locking us out of any interesting charge animations. and this petition is to make vetex let us get first mind losts

You will gwt frist mind lost magic, also who cares about hybrids

nuh uh
look at this utter bullshit

Dont mages get 1 lost and ancient magic?

yes, but not in the first slot because vetex feels like it idfk

“look, just sign the stupid petition”

Say less

Eh its not nesscesary

ok but it doesnt HURT does it?
this exclusively benefits players and literally all you need to do is click like, 3 times max

I don’t think it’d be that big of an issue if Vetex was to say…
Give the first magic some “Mastered” Tier Spells that it can only have. Spells that are extremely strong but exclusive to the magic you used the most.

1 Like

ok but then it would be even cooler if you had lost first magics :skull:

Agreed since it’d also change our charge animation.

Busy playing darkdiver rn

Ok I did read that thing again, just let mages have more magic types but use only 3 at once, problem solved

ok but that’s prolly never gonna happen

why cant you just click vote bruh :sob:

I have free will

vetex said something about ‘base magic reinforcement’ in the q&a and since we’ll be keeping our first magic base maybe we get a buff for first magic? from the term ‘reinforcement’ it’ll prob be increased size or spell slot number or something else cool (like lower requirements or special shapes)