Petition to LET US MUTATE OUR FIRST MAGIC

This didn’t even occur to me, this is horrible and needs to be adressed immediately.

to be honest this entire issue is solved if vetex just lets us swap which charge anims we use :nod:

I hope it has something to do with us being descandants of gods, like a true magic type shit

honestly the base magic determining who you are a descendant of is a really neat idea, except for the part theres no hinting to this so it would ruin everyone’s builds :skull:

i wanna be a legacy of prometheus (fire magic), its already in my character’s headcanon fr :fire:
i assume metal magic would be hephaestus, god of the forge
or ares, god of war (which usually uses lots of metal)

Dunno if it was posted here but it seems relevant

Vetex changed his dialogue after changing how lost magics were earned, gg!

Aw sick!

he answer yet?

Nope

Honestly, we may not get an answer for a while. The community (me included) likes to hyper focus on mutations and the like since we’ve been hyped and waiting for 8 years, but I don’t think Vetex sees it as worth it to devise a system that won’t be implemented for another couple of years, and honestly I agree. I do hope that we can mutate our first mind though, Inferno charging effects would go so hard.

Yes it’s probably for the best to not focus on really far away features and focus more on next update content (despite also being really far away)

1 Like

just make it so all your powers apply in charging effects (warriors get all 3 weapons instead of the last equipped one, zerkers get all 3 fighting styles, mages get 3 magics, savants get a whopping 3 weapons, spirit, magic, and fighting style + magic/fstyle from awakening, etc etc)

Does he know? : r/TheBatmanFilm

fym does he know, that’s the way it works for charging effects

warriors have the exact same charging anim for all 3 weapons, nothing changes but color so you cant stack them

i mean add all the colors tardbard

considering whatever color mixing algorithm vetex uses produces shit like merciful thermo jugg, I don’t think that’s a very good idea

not mixing, make the shockwaves alternate
e.g. you have an old weapon in slot 1, a regular weapon in slot 2, and kai saber in slot 3
first pulse would be brown, second pulse would be light blue, third pulse would be red

doesn’t tier 3 weapons charging animation make it so that you are constantly radiating the aura color?