Pirate raids

Pirate raids https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/d/a/dab338fb98bd376ba00e0a12f0c05a2a8764ac5b.png
effort 4.8125 16 quality 4.666666666666667 15 reasonability 4.8125 16

Seems like a great addition that would add something for post-game players to have fun with. Would be especially cool for navy members as an alternative way to get renown aside from PvP.

1, *youre

2, or just get your canon fist (friend) out and sink them to smithereens

doesnt that fall under the dynamic NPC thing? or does it fall under that one thing where you (for example) aggro a high level bounty and lure them to a ravenna centurion and let them battle out because the attack hit the centurion and you deal the finishing blow, killing both of them?

and then they do a double cross and kill off the bad rep player while its at low hp

Great idea.
Really hope it’s put to work

okay but

what if im a bad rep

my approval

They kill both you and pirates :slight_smile:

(Without)
→ Mayor Tilly after Palo Town gets raided by pirates for the 50th time in a row and gets smacked by a Tsunami

1 Like

It becomes One Piece God Valley

great idea, could have a lot of potential

maybe we could also add in how assassins might be interested in collecting bounty so you can see assassin ships there too

1 Like

Cant wait for One shot pirates to appear

Maybe there could be a similar thing but for bounty players instead, where the Gravy is investigating a crime scene in a town or something. It would allow bounty players to get the exclusive items from pirate raids, and would also function near identically, tiers and all

Edit: I forgot bounty players can attack pirates… Would still be neat though

Or maybe the Grand Navy just doesn’t attack the bounty players bc they’re busy helping out with the raid and they noticed the bounty player helping them so it would be a bad decision if they attacked u.

I mentioned that idea earlier if you scroll upwards in the thread

i like this, adds more risk for negative rep players, afterall the pirates aren’t attacking first
but then you have to watch out for the Grand Navy after the raid is dealt with

1/1000 chance for those guys to appear (the pirates who have commited no crimes, they will help repel the pirate attack)

there should be a rare raid event possibly where fort silverhold becomes under siege

1 Like

bronze sea abolotionst
but you have to fight the pirates also