Pirate raids

Pirate raids https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/d/a/dab338fb98bd376ba00e0a12f0c05a2a8764ac5b.png
effort 4.8125 16 quality 4.666666666666667 15 reasonability 4.8125 16

fun

also would be a neat thing if depending on how much the GN contributes (or fails to contribute) this can end up in them either recovering their reputation, or loosing a ton of influence (which means that this event is like a 50/50 on if you can capture silverhold or you will have to wait, you could influence it by beating some GN to death during the raid)

1 Like

that or… depending on your alignment you can either fight with the pirates or the GN
(negative rep with the pirates, positive rep with the GN) or depending on who you attack first decides which side you will be on (attack pirates first, you are on GN side, attack GN first, you are on pirates side)

just realized how this is the most votes I have ever gotten on a single suggestion

ruby roger will solo all of them raiders.

Is this not already a planned feature?

If not it should be.

Would be cool if assassin’s raided silverhold

(I just want to see Merlot vs Kai fight)

this is basically what I wanted with WoM and bandits. great suggestion

I had same idea but it was lame,
i wonder what deckhands will do at pirate raid?
i expect them to actually fight,

also Scav Pirate war sounds like something that will cause most lag
but it also sounds pretty cool.

maybe have it that for this instance, friendly fire will be OFF and when its over, it will be ON again?

so temporarily shove everyone on a team
i can also imagine this going a bit like

yup, and after that, conflict resumes as normal

its like 3 countries in a war teaming up to fight off an even bigger country, and once theye defeated that country, the war resumes as normal

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.