Player Jail Times Should Be Scrapped As A Mechanic

Player Jail Times Should Be Scrapped As A Mechanic
effort 2.833333333333333 12 quality 3.2 10 reasonability 3.0 19

Even so, you do not gain fame for that, while villians will gain bounty.

I did!
Does that mean I should just shut up and not say that being a villain is the WORST thing in the entire game?

Yeah, but still, and even at that assassination and bounty hunting are the SAME. No advantage at all.

And honestly, being able to get hunted by more than one faction is more of a disadvantage.

Villains and heroes can attack a specific villain if they want, it’s just uncommon.

If you see a high bounty player, you can hunt them, if you see a high fame player, you can assasinate them.

EXACTLY. A high bounty player can be hunted by both bounty and fame players.

Not an advantage, it’s just there.

Nope, freedom of speech exists. Just giving my reasoning man.

dont want jails to disappear, id rather have a super short jail time since it only happens when you get captured by the navy or hunted by a bounty hunter
in no way should you be arrested so often that a, lets say, 1min jailtime would be annoying. if thats really an issue then you gotta fix the cause of why you get arrested constantly instead of the consequence. we already know notoriety is an issue

My friend got arrested by a shark.

This means that he fought a hero/navy dude not too long ago, so if you run from them, the kill counts towards the hero/navy dude.

no.
they didn’t.

Man.

Then that’s a glitch, not an intended feature.

Actually, that should be impossible unless it was a glitch.

It shouldn’t be removed, but should be shortened

gotta agree that almost all jail suggestions are unrealistic
no, hes not gonna add minigames or an in depth solo jailbreak system

1 Like

Then just fucking reduce it to 2 minutes or something idk
At least it’s better than wom where if you defended yourself against a hero you got 10 minutes

like I’ve been saying, if the best and most realistic solution is to reduce the time to 1 or 2 minutes, why not just remove it entirely?

If reducing the time spent with a mechanic makes it more acceptable (not fun, acceptable), then does that not just mean that the mechanic is bad?

Fun fact about notoriety: it doesn’t cap out ever, it just appears to cap out, so when they are supposed to send one ketch they can actually send as many as the server can handle, I’ve seen people that don’t clear it ever end up with 3 ketches and 6 level 200 majors on them and as soon as they were able to kill them another round was after em
(Sorry if this sounded condescending it just really pisses me off when people underestimate how annoying things like this are)
I just realized how long this conversation is, holy crap

1 Like