Players failing the skill issue test (deepwoken part 1)

All of this can be solved if you just don’t have a skill issue. And they probably won’t add an arena (my opinion idk).

Yea go ahead, fight a power 40 with spells that makes your hp go to brazil

Ok just don’t die

Bruh now dw anyways the luck system is trash you would actually see that if you opened your god dam eyes the design in This game is garbage now if the system of perma death was like rouge I would be fine but it’s not so luck system garbage it’s not risk reward it’s just reward also lvl 50s ganging people at the inn cuz they think they get luck.anyone with a brain knows it’s bad AND I LIKE DW so I am not hater.let’s go to that weapon point most weapons are really balanced but I was talking enchanted ones THOSE ARE SO BROKEN THAT IS NOT FUNNY also bells.now I Like the pvp and pve pretty good HOWEVER ITS RUINED CUX 500 ping so yea still pretty good.anyways stop commenting on my post

Damm bro you could have just said “i hate luck”

Now you can’t just say I have a skill issue cuz your wrong like you can’t beat a lvl 50 with enchanted weapons and armor I am sorry but if your brain can’t comprehend idk what to do

Lol

Bro I don’t think y’all have progressed to Primadon yet… that place is actually rogue lineage 2 oresfall type ganking

@OmenHelpMe no amount of skill will save you from getting ganked 5 to 1

I dont plan farming on depths and now primadon

stfu im allowed to complain about the game i spent 400 robux on

And I can defend it : )

our guild and 2 allies ones got ganked by power 60 resonance enchant users in a 4v7, we had more people and still died man

also doesn’t help that one of them has a LEGENDARY BELL WHERE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES THAT IT WAS EVER RECORDED IS COUNTABLE ON YOUR FINGERS (Tbf it’s useless rn but still)

Unfortunately true

1 Like

But clever strategies will :mariomug:

If you mean jumping of a cliff and making your vow of mastery “friends” jump into the gank squad, im afraid its not a good idea

Why would I do somethin like that?

Jumping is cool
Also scuba drowner
And sacrificing your friends is a Always a viable option
(I hope no one that plays dw with me sees this)

Alright, tell me your clever strategies mister inteligence unbounded >:))))

• Wall baiting
  • Goose guarding drowning body
  • Using invisibility murmur to pick off one by one
  • BIG MANTRAS
  • Fainting then dodging into opponent