Please stop putting "-" after every sentence

I am pretty sure this wouldn’t have happened if some people stayed quiet in relation to the post mate.
Just as Crimson said, if you don’t like it, leave it be. except they didn’t

1 Like

not my problem the mf literally said “an argument might start” and then proceeded to start an argument

1 Like

eh, in my case its more like “if it bothers you enough, leave it be” since I could not like something but also want to say some shit

in any case dnc, people bored as fuck these days

I have to agree though, I think this post should be closed, after all the reception for it wasn’t the greatest thing in the world.
Reminds me of a post in a group (of a game) where someone complained about a part of it being bad in comparison to the rest of it. It didn’t go well because people disagreed and said that part is not overlooked by anyone (when it actually is)

Eh, fair enough. You do have to bear in mind that what you might say may start an argument that won’t end well. In that case, you might be the one to blame.(Though that usually depends on context)

would not care, 50% of the time it would be intentionally instigated by me anyway and the other 50% then it’d be partly my fault if I didn’t just leave.

Are you saying you’re not afraid of starting fights you can’t win/breaking rules in a place you may find irrelevant to you?

why would I be afraid of that? that’s kind of silly. I only refrain from doing that here because liu is kinda scary

if I somehow can’t withdraw from the argument, then I’m fucked, but that barely happens on the internet.

Skill Issue

I understand you then.
I’m not particularly afraid but it’d be a drag if all I could do is see it happen.

Only on the forums :sleeper:

1 Like

Truly :sleeper:

1 Like

no-
i-
refuse-

-

3 Likes

smh _ is better
if you insult it
i_
wha_

heh-

I was confused as heck when I read this until I saw the last part of your message.

yall forum mfs just get the stupidest shit off topic and into an argument

and then the argument is… well… lets just say its a pain to look at