Pls answer me

If I sent the approval for the suggestor role in the forum where I can see my message with the two suggestions and then the approval arrives in my inbox, I will ring the bell. Oh and another question. I sent the request even though I have TL1 because I have been here for more than 15 days but I don’t know why I haven’t been given the TL2 yet. It’s been 2/3 days since I should have received it.

ps: can’t use forum tag idk why

It doesn’t matter that you’ve been here for fifteen days, because there are other requirements for Trust Level 2. Your application will likely be rejected or completely ignored just because of that.

Just be active :woman_shrugging: the forums are more than “the place to suggest things”

there are more requirements than just being here for 15 days

From this post, when you reach TL2 and up, you’ll be able to get checkups over there