Poll: Is Tank Fish's video on AO detrimental or beneficial to the game?

On one hand: Yyyyyeah i sure did notice an influx of low effort Robbin Banks and even more Walter Whites than usual, and the IQ tends to be room temperature + goblin behavior.

But on the other hand: Playercount go brrrrr, and that’s always a W.

wait if room temperature IQ is dumb then what’s High IQ?

Hot or cold?

people acted like release was gonna be hell for the forums with an influx of new people but I don’t remember the forum even reaching 2020 numbers or having immature people as a result

I ain’t reading allat, they’re still lining vetex pockets with robux so Idc, stay mad :joy:

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA…

Time to make them know the rule of God.
IT’S MAGMA RAM TIME!
(3k+ damage on most rams, + DoT. Fuck your ship.)

1 Like

Holy shit this outbeat my original most liked post
R.I.P the OG

yeah most of them suck, i was in the legion for starscape once
it did not go well

are you fucking blind or are you this desperate to end an argument on perpetually equal footing?

You literally said it: you tell me to stop acting like we’re better than them. You quote this immediately after I said you accused me of saying we’re better. Where’d you go to school again???

before you even try to reply Ima just say that’s alright to lose, dude. cut the crap and spare yourself the wasted effort

I intended to end the argument here if you couldn’t tell.

Disappointed Disappointment Meme GIF - Disappointed Disappointment Meme Dudes Staring - Discover & Share GIFs
Alright. Im going to end this here because you aren’t getting it, and you keep talking.
Im going to wrap this up and put this in a way you can understand alright? Alright.

So

This is what made me think you cared that the chaos legion was going to raid the game.

Secondly, the post asking if the tankfish video was detrimental to the game made me believe you wanted to keep tankfish fans away from the game. Which inspired the stop gatekeeping the game.

Finally you seem to forget that

THIS wasn’t the comment that you first replied to my first post with.

This was.

And then you went and diluded the argument by thinking I was saying you thought we were better. Even though I originally said

This means stop treating them like they’re actual threats when they’ll just be doing the same shit you see every day in the game.

Overall my main point which I have been trying to explain to you.
For so long
IS THE SAME PREMISE
THAT YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING

Like jesus fuck

Idk if you could tell this or not but the first post wasn’t exactly FUCKING directed at you

It was directed moreso at the people who thought it was detrimental.
Anyways Im done here
Next reply you make im just replying with a cat
Spinning-seal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

ok boomer (man doesnt even reply with a cat)

why yall care so much about a damn vid on the game meant for comedy it aint that deep

yeah it really was gonna be kinda casual talk until a certain guy immediately jumps in, begins arguing for something he can’t even read, and then walks away as if he won

his first message was literally just saying “this doesnt matter at all, stop acting like it does”

I said I wasn’t acting like I do, please don’t make me repeat all of that again

i never said you were acting like it, I just said that’s what he was saying.

and I defended myself with exactly what I just replied to you with. I doubt you want another argument too. end of conversation

yeah lets not have the forums be constant arguing on every single topic, still though this topic really doesn’t matter all that much

this entire thread be like
Crying Wojak | Know Your Meme

12 Likes

Literally