Poll: Is Tank Fish's video on AO detrimental or beneficial to the game?

Inferno

wdym inferno that’s not even in the game yet

Then add it

my guess is that they’re gonna use warlock of beserkers just for the cannon fist (if they even make it through)

I haven’t heard anything about chaos legion anyways lol, mind explaining full detail or something what chaos legion is about?

I’m not vebex gaymes

idk some edgy military raiding group owned under tank fish.

that’s all I know

they won’t survive arcane odyssey so it doesn’t matter too much haha

How are they annoying you?
i must get information

I’ve never had issues with em personally

The games they raid, I don’t play.

If they actually become annoying enough, I guess I’ll just use the blue one for a while.

its not that, theyre just sort of menaces like Flamingo fans but i doubt they’ll be of an issue. Im sure a small group of minmaxed forumers could take on a dozen of them if they ever try.

I’m ngl his shit Corny ash. But I’d rather see his type of humour take over arcane odyssey than church of Irish humour

2 Likes

who is tank fish

i find it funny at the fact he admits to being a black marketer at the start of the video

You expressed concerns about the chaos legion. I said nobody cared about them. Which is true because they’re free kills.

I said that we, the VETEX COMMUNITY. Aren’t any better than TANKFISHES community.

I had to reread it because I misunderstood the rant you were trying to make. The way you made it sounded like you were trying to say that tankfish making a video on AO is the fucking doomsday apocalypse.

Also do note this could’ve ended a lot quicker if you’d just said you weren’t gatekeeping on my first message.

To avoid the hammer, I’ll stop here

1 Like

On one hand: Yyyyyeah i sure did notice an influx of low effort Robbin Banks and even more Walter Whites than usual, and the IQ tends to be room temperature + goblin behavior.

But on the other hand: Playercount go brrrrr, and that’s always a W.

wait if room temperature IQ is dumb then what’s High IQ?

Hot or cold?

people acted like release was gonna be hell for the forums with an influx of new people but I don’t remember the forum even reaching 2020 numbers or having immature people as a result

I ain’t reading allat, they’re still lining vetex pockets with robux so Idc, stay mad :joy:

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA…

Time to make them know the rule of God.
IT’S MAGMA RAM TIME!
(3k+ damage on most rams, + DoT. Fuck your ship.)

1 Like

Holy shit this outbeat my original most liked post
R.I.P the OG