Poll: Is Tank Fish's video on AO detrimental or beneficial to the game?

Though, videos good overall

but memes don’t really fit Arcane Odyssey, the lore’n stuff really makes the game a serious feeling to it unlike most games to the point trying to put memes into the game is just not as good.
Unless done correctly.

I like the video so far, but ya’know the amount of memes’n stuff kinda drain my entertainment.
I feel like this topic is just based about his one video and not any other video
If you think about it, should let the community access Arcane Odyssey, the only thing that’ll really drain it is if people start spamming robbin banks or any references from the video (Which I’m not much of a fan of). What I mean by serious is something like the storyline, dialogue, and cutscenes. Some might not care about the death of revon’s brother, however if you put it into perspective and looking at act pieces of it, actually gets depressing even for just a lego game

Or might just uncommonly occur and not get to an annoying point
Kinda similar what happened a few months ago when I saw like a lot of people spam certain “references” related to mrflimflam which kinda got into hellfire and saw it like in every game for a couple of days

no way people trying to gatekeep the game from the tankfish community as if the Vetex community isnt already one of the most toxic on Roblox

That’s Arcane Odyssey!!!
How did you know?!
this a joke

I bet they can’t even recite the lore word for word from memory :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the chaos legion is something that works in a universe where military type organizations with access to more advanced tech are commonplace and relatively easy to form. In a game like Arcane odyssey, the time setting is kinda too far in the past, and it’s a lot harder to form any kind of actual legion amongst a sea of clans, several of those being way too big already to take over.

Not to mention but the chaos legion is meant to be like an oppressive thing that attacks weaker people but in AO chances are the chaos legion are just going to embarrass themselves as they watch their soldiers get squashed by giant metal birds.

I guess it doesn’t hurt to try and see if the chaos legion works though lol.

And hey, it’s good for vetex to get publicity from a stunt like this and it keeps the playerbase healthy, so the more the merrier.

attacks weaker people?
They’re on my kill on sight the entire clan.

killing levels 1 - 129

Can I gank with you :innocent:
Theo of derp won’t respond to me

For the entire game yes
For the community both

Not right now :DD

I doubt they’ll be much of a menace in AO since usually the chaos legion needs military gear and good modern weaponry (not some goofy ass musket) to terrorize innocents and commit warcrimes.

In this game, the best they can do is like, miss a piercing shot, and then run for their lives as they get harassed by literally every single build in the game except juggernauts because those don’t exist and if you think they do you are hallucinating.

I couldn’t get on now if I wanted to fr

also servers are kinda small so it’s gonna be hard to form any kind of oppressive evil army with guns/shitty muskets.

perhaps they might not use guns but I doubt chaos legion members have much skill since the games they normally play don’t involve insane aerial combat with a heavy emphasis on momentum.

Can’t do it while I’m in school
we basically doing nothing in here and just started at half way aghhh

I got a grand navy file that uses guns…

Government vs Military.

SAME
except I’m about to cook so it isn’t nothing
And I also wanna wait to pvp until 1.12

ngl but if these chaos legion members start annoying me too much, I might have to whip out…

the blue one

Me and my cult gonna slap the shit out of them ong

If they’re still relevant in like 4 months from now can I help to kill them?

(I can’t play atm for personal reasons)

I doubt they’re gonna last more than a month but yeah sure why not

also what do you think would be the most effective in killing them?

Poison conjurer
Shadow warlock
Explosion savant
The blue one