[Poll] Should you be able to change your magic/minds?

Read :clap: The :clap: whole :clap: thing :clap:

don’t really want to because you are saying stuff everyone else has already said, vetex will already add a way to change (tho unknown if it’s you can only do it one time per mind or not). and blah

having once per mind is basically nothing. might as well not have it at all. everything i said in the comment above can happen again.

Summary

fighting styles

slog is a bit of an understatement, i think the current story right now was said to take around 8 hours, multiply that by 10 and you’re asking people to spend 80 hours (not including time spent grinding items and leveling side features) just because their tastes changed

also if someone started the game with their least favourite magic, they did it for a reason and likely have no intention to change unless they wanna make that file their main for some reason

if we’re talking about mechanical reasons to switch, then magics would have the same exact reason

people will switch weapons and fighting styles for the same reason

if the supposedly stronger thing can be changed infinitely i don’t see why base magics would have a limit

so do fighting styles, they may be more gimmicky but all their moves are the same

1 Like

magics have that too.

magics have that just in more line with synergies and gimmicks.

it wouldn’t make sense for it to be one time per mind, because once used you’d just have the current problem again

2 Likes

i don’t think anyone wants that. it was already said multiple times that everyone’s ok with it being hard af. just give us the option

Fine. I concede.

I already knew magic switching was coming anyway, i’m the one who asked vetex in the first place

Do whatever you want on your files

you won’t see me switching more than once tho, if at all :fr:

3 Likes

we ain’t forcing you to, so nice :+1:

1 Like

Part of me still wanted to deny it :frpensive:

i’ll just have to trust :b: etex on this one

:five: :gem: :arrow_forward:

I don’t really care too much because :magma_magic: ORANGE JUICE FOR LIFE :magma_magic:

but vetex giving the sandal’s out there the option to change is a W

4 Likes

Sandal settled on orange juice too
:sunglasses: :magma_magic::point_up:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Magma gaming

It was an expected lie :pensive:

potions… soon

the last time Vetex said “soon” it took 2 years for him to make it a reality

omfg please i dont wanna progress the story all over again :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.