[Poll] Should you be able to change your magic/minds?

guys… as my the only witnesses forget this has happened…

slides 3 sunken swords into your pocket… shh

Thanks for the swords. I won’t say a thing friend.

2 Likes

for ao absolutely not unless ao is completely finished (1k cap and finished story)

for wom 2 sure, grinding for lvls isn’t too hard but once we hit the 400-500+ range of xp it’s not entirely great to do that all over again for a new file but i personally can bear w/ it

i can not get behind this at all. again, the other builds can just do it and magic can’t becauuusee??? and even then, the magic you want can always change, either depending on just taste or be it balancing making the magic you have rn not to your liking anymore. i’m not saying make it easy to switch, it can be fucking hard as all hell, but i want the option.

1 Like

i don’t think this would be good, as after you switch, you’d just encounter the same problem again of being stuck while everything else can freely change

1 Like

Not without losing your existence

If changing magic was added(which according to vetex it will be as a difficult to obtain item) then I want 2x more fighting styles and fully customizable weapon skills, cause if magic gets all those options why can’t the other builds?

because that takes much more time/balancing?

anyway i don’t care anymore because apperantly it will be available

So why not? Magic builds get a massive range of options, fully customizable spells, and the ability to change then(albeit hard)
Why can’t other builds get that cause it’s unfair for them?

whatever makes nerds angry

i agree, but to answer your question, it’s because it was hard to think of a lot unique fighting styles, so it was decided to just make them all upgradable instead, maybe once suggestions reopen you can suggest some more to be added

for weapons there was something mentioned about being able to add skills from one weapon onto another, but idrk

honestly i like that weapons have pre made moves, not everyone wants to make moves so having a route to go for that is good

bUT iTss UnFAiR CuAusE TheE Other BuUIlDs CAnn Doo It!!!

A literal example to “I change my mind.”

as i said, that’s not something weapons need.

Why not??? Other builds have it so why can’t weapons???
This is the exact same fucking argument you made for magics being able to change

i don’t see any reason to argue, magic’s gonna get a way to change their base, so i am happy. you can just seethe and mald or whatever

:skull: