POLL - Worst , Overused and Annoying magics

Oh dear I already am trying to get a hecate with one of my characters and I am getting really close to deleting the file and starting anew as the less painful option.

Also acid is a good support magic for both metal and acid.

ash/fire mage :hugs:

I was wondering about the amazing conjurer synergies but alright

I guess sunken ash doesnā€™t exist?

I was thinking of that but I realized I spent soo many hours and work on that file its too late, Ive been thinking to do it with a group insteadā€¦

I could try to find someone to join me but rather than sharing the misery I feel I am multiplying it.

Isnā€™t Ash kinda just better for Microwave building than Poison because an opponent with a heat magic canā€™t just claim your clouds?

wood (overshadowed by metal and earth) and earth for that matter (overshadowed by metal)

shadow and lightning

ash (fucks up my pc), wood (no personal vendetta it just looks bad compared to other magics)

Somehow depending on when I ask metal is overshadowed by earth which is also overshadowed by metal

This is very funny to read because I was here long enough to remember you glazing every single magic listed here

i have seen barely any earth users compared to metal users
ive seen one and he was a bedrock earth conjurer

ima be realā€¦ those numbers should be reversed, from personal experience.

lightning = overused
shadow = meta
(note: i am using meta as in ā€œmost efficient tactic availableā€ as shadow is braindead easy to use with good stats and no synergy required)

shadow is both overused and the current meta.
lightning is just overused, if anything its kind of weak as is and relies on sources of soaked to be decent

I guess this is like, my final opinions settled since Iā€™ve tested pretty much every magic ingame.

canā€™t wait to repeat the process with losts and ancients :grin:

Voted everything but explosion and magma

We wonder whyā€¦

people obviously havenā€™t seen max attack size for sand and snowā€¦

Because I use Explosion and magma

Donā€™t tell them!