POLL - Worst , Overused and Annoying magics

Listen—I love lightning, I really do. But I will NOT defend the ungodly sounds of its imbuement. MY FLIPPING EARS.

That is a valid reason to vote lightning in the unpleasant/annoying category

top 5 sexiest magic:

-fire
-wind
-ash
-poison
-glass

I mean ash is second place on the war for the most annoying magic so far but that might just be the lag.

ash is not weak, I hate people calling it weak

-it has an UNGODLY synergy with seared

-it has amazing conjurer imbues

-it has good size, somewhat okay speed, and while the damage is meh, ash is an extremely volatile catalyst for mages and weapon users, even on its own the clouds do a lot more than you’d think.

-only reason I don’t use ash is because it’s just a bit too slow for me but for people who like slower magics ash is definitely worth considering

-top 5 sexiest magic contender

A lot of the poll is about perception rather than reality.

I use an ash paladin with a ton of regeneration and I kid you not I nearly won a 1 vs 3. If you know how to play around the area of denial the clouds give its an amazing magic for fighting on small arenas.

I think glass is kind of underpowered ngl, it’s sort of just a worse fire and acid

wind is autistic as hell in a good way if that makes sense, weirdest magic definitely

fire’s nice, no comment.

lightning is glazed and overrated and the visuals are sort of underwhelming imo

shadow is just wasted potential tbh

sand and snow are alright, I like them about the same

ice is weird…

metal is obese as shit and although I know a lot of people who like it I am not a big fan of it

earth is too slow

crystal would be fantastic if it was faster (and had somewhat more translucent looking attacks I don’t get why they’re solid colors)

wood :slightly_smiling_face:

acid is another really weird magic that’s basically diet magma

magma’s okay I guess

light is stupid.

explosion’s forgettable, and really ugly now.

plasma’s another awesome magic, I actually use it somewhat often on my alts.

poison is a cool idea but the execution kind of stinks.

water… ???

ash is good too, just realized I forgot to add it on this list.

Agreed with the list.

Metal and earth had a well deserved improvement to their speed with the update. Before that metal was pretty much beam only.

I hate poison execution feels too much like a support magic than a main magic. Its use is to drop a single poison attack and swap to your main

:rofl: tru

Also why light stupid?

everytime I see someone who unironically mains light I always go “you’re one of those special folk aren’t ye?” cuz it’s basically lightning but worse in almost every way

okay hear me out

I have a lightning/poison mage

it works pretty damn well

the strat is:

-land a poison hit for tick damage

-barrage the opponent with lightning

-when the poison tick is done after 20 seconds reapply it and continue attacking with lightning as ur main source, since one of lightning’s weaknesses is struggling with outDPSing opponents, poison makes up for that.

I mean.
True.
It can blind I guess.

Yes that is why I end up disliking poison its not that its bad. Its great.
Its just that the entire use of poison is so set the poison status and forget about it.
As a support magic its fantastic and goes well with everything as a main is lacking.

god forbid people chose the magic they find fun instead of the practical option

yea, imagine not picking wind… smh

imagine not having your gimmick on imbue

wind’s gimmick doesn’t really exist ngl

yea ok knockback is funny and all but like who cares outside of the gimmick builds

I hate that you’re right godamn you julian

Dub when i fucking get you.

where???

you can’t be talking about the 5% bleeding damage boost right?

you’re trolling right

currently with my metal I pared it with Acid since its faster other than ice, but I might change it after I get an acrimony and after I get my fire magic, but its a possibility, I might not even get it due to the sheer hours you have to put in to getting a hecate essence, Also the possibility of a fricking level 729 Atlantean spawning RIGHT next to one.

no? synergies get cut in half on hybrids. The only weapon I could think of that has a better potential synergy is the fire dagger and I’m not even sure if conjurers can use it yet