Possible Dark Sea Discoveries

While exploring the dark sea (twice, thank god roblox ended my suffering, anyways.), i have found a few things while travelling:

this island…is Heaven! a new island added in the small update that is abundant with destructible gems, these gems reward you with a random exotic gem (excluding painite and musgravite, or maybe they are rarer than others in the gem pool.)
even if this island is pretty short height-wise, it had 3 dark sealed chests, which is pretty good for a short island like this.
Thank god this island appeared, temporaily stopped my raging over what happened a few minutes ago during exploration and pre-exploration.

Obolus hit the gym :skull:, in all seriousness, i don’t remember a anglerfish head item for Atlanteans existing, so i’ll suppose i’ll show it here.

Even if i lost 17 chests total from both explorations (Zeus and Poseidon really got some beef with me), all i can say is that these kyanites from the gem island were worth it, since i needed them for my file, but had to switch to something else, maybe i should make a gem service in Marketplace? who knows, i need to recover my sanity after this :frcryin: .

3 Likes

i wonder if the crystals respawn after a while. i would have to assume so, since everything usually does respawn after about 5 or so minutes.

might be worthwhile to look for this island and grind gems while doing work

what work do you mean exactly? also, this island seems to be quite rare, since this is the first time i have seen it.

like schoolwork, coding projects, art, writing, ect.

it’d be like grinding sky pumpkins except it’s in the dark sea

that is if you find this island again, and hope that your theory is right.

this is the first i’ve ever even heard of this island, you might be one of the first people to find and document it

awesome, how do i contact the AO wiki people though? since i do not have a fandom account to put the images myself.

only person who i know works on the wiki i think is rb1, you can probably find them in vetcord, or check the odyssey feed if you can’t

what do i do when i’ll find them one one of these?

i guess just take screenshots of the island and show them

that’s the only two i have, tried to crop them so that there aren’t any distractions.

okay what’s their AO feed user i can’t find them on discord.

Or i could just ask somebody else to contact a wiki member.

the odyssey feed is also a discord, you’d have to join it

Do you have an invite?

there should be a link here somewhere

Why isn’t the server loading? weird.

i saw the message that you joined in general chat, i don’t know what could be up with it

On my expedition I found a metal forest where the trees dropped metal scraps :cowboy_hat_face:

that one’s quite common, also released in the small update.

never would’ve known it took this long to send two images to a wiki mod lol.