Possible weapon stereotypes

Remember the magic stereotypes and how well it went? We’re doing it again yay weapon stuff woo

Cutlass: You’re either getting this weapon because you want the spin move again, or you just miss the days of AA where literally EVERYONE had this. Don’t worry bro we do too.

Sword: Likely going this because you’re sad about weapons being nerfed in wom and how this used to be the most powerful spin move weapon in the game. Or you’re basic.

Katana:

Claws: one or two things. One you’re an X-men. The other you’re a Z-men. Z for zoophile because you probably are a furry. And not the cool ones.

Longsword: Admit it. You wish exiled would stay in wom.

Spear: Either you were the drider in [REDDIT GAME] or you probably make a lot of sex jokes. Either way you probably are the weird guy in the friend group.

Trident: King Neptune. Or you don’t like spears. Or you wish there was a red skin color so you could go fire magma and get devil horns so you can do a demon character.

Pole: monkey noises 10 hours - YouTube

Knife: Uhh. I don’t have an opinion. Literally nobody ever used it and anyone who did was likely a level 10 or 20.

Flintlock: 2 possibilities. You ABSOLUTELY played AR and assume this time it’ll still do that fucking retarded 600 damage like it did in AR. Then you’ll call the game mid and go back to AR a game that’s literally becoming vetex and tech letting azlan steal their shit. Or you just like guns lol

Musket:

Dual Sword: Likely goated at the game and will bossraid everyone the moment people start reaching level 90 (or 120). Or you’ll have 1 million npc kills a month after release.

Rapier: You probably went spy in [REDDIT GAME] and you’re gonna use this with a flintlock. I want you to know that you should eat shit. Or in the rare occurrence you didn’t. I don’t understand you and don’t plan to.

Morningstar: Uhh. Idk. I guess it can be related to a spiky bat? I don’t know who really wants to get this but for those who want it because it’s the closest to a spiky bat then uh

Both hammers: You’re chasing a mouse who keeps ruining your life so you can get it away from you. I will not collaborate.

Bows: You’re visan and Orion. Or you want to be visan and Orion. Or you think magic is mainstream. Or the bowgirls in clash of clans is your waifu.

Both axes: You’re gonna miss minotaur. Or you just like axes.

Both clubs:

Once again. I will not elaborate.

Hopefully this one was more accurate than last time.

1 Like

omw to main cutlass just because i have it in my name and because
AGGR ME MATEY, THE WHOLE CREW IS ELECTIFIED
GIVE ME MATEY ANOTHER BOTTLE OF ME RUM

I bet my right nut that you got that Aubrey from the Omori general on 4chan.

Also is that pole joke a reference to Sun Wukong?

cool post but was this part necessary

3 Likes

it really wasn’t

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.