Post your AO outfits here

enough time has passed i haven’t made a topic in months :cat: (i also want to see the last of your pre-dark sea outfits)

12 Likes

i will get back to this in a few hours

If the new dyer offers midnight blue, find a better cape, or vetex actually added recolorable warrior pants, it will stay like this till the end of the story

1 Like

lit to mcuh ngl

4 Likes

Come a long way from the OG character. I may return to the tourist shirt clan some day, but today is not that day.

9 Likes

it me

1 Like

I’d have the King Calvus cape on but I don’t since the mesh seems to have been content deleted or doesn’t work anymore (I already reported it).

Yang Hermannson, an Acid Conjurer. Only save I really play on anymore as I find it quite fun.
Without the charging particles + diff weapon

1 Like

shame i’ll be switching to ravenna sword come 2 days from now

The last night I shall slumber in the Silent Ire and prepare for my journey…

The Morning shall rise, and so would I shall rise alongside the sun…

My ship… “The War Shogun” has served me well, but it is time to say goodbye to her… My crew and my two quartermaster’s Edward Kenton and Enizor shall sail into the dark sea with me to assist! The Dark Sea shroud shall open soon and sail and rest of the brave sailor shall be given luck!

(I added these texts cuz of my hobby so yeh lmao)

6 Likes

Im very proud with my main mage file’s drip, so I’ve kept it for months since then

Minecraft font lol
(how do you get custom fonts though??)

Ive seen a forum post for a tutorial, dunno where it is

Nevermind i found it

Main file Earth-Glass mage (might switch to light again) Jonathan Moses.

Second file Sailor-Iron leg berserker Lachezar Redd.

I used bloxstrap

but this works too

my completed outfits on all of my maxed files so far:

1. Abigail Quill, my Crystal (sapphire var.) Conjurer (upgraded from Iron Staff and Iron Dual Swords to Cultist Staff and Scimitars of Storm, gotta wait for the level cap to increase for my Vindicator to be viable to use though)

2. Aisha Sectonia, my Magma Magic/Iron Leg Warlock

3. Aura Moonsilver, my Glass/Sand Mage (who will be getting the Javelin and Surge spells as soon as I find them after the Dark Sea Update comes out)

4. Amber Winchester, my Acid Magic/Thermo Fist Warlock

by the way, I have no idea how I ended up picking names that all start with “A” for these four, my other two files that aren’t maxed yet (Zoey Yagami, my level 49 Plasma Paladin, and Elvira Rivers, my level 40 Lightning Conjurer) are the only two whose names start with a different letter lol

1 Like
Classic Rocco

No way, actual torso armour? (Joe Hemlock Cameo)

My chaotic hobo file is finally wearing something aside from the default tattered rags. He may or may not be related to Pristine.

1 Like

i like these 2

image-315

2 Likes

this is cold guh damnn