Post your mutation ideas here!

ok.

ok heres my dumb idea

Conflagration Magic, Ancient

basically itā€™s a red fire, and itā€™s like flare magic on drugs. Eh impact damage, but the dot does said impactā€™s damage multiple times, and can be stacked to refresh and deal more damage

no no I was going to put it but forgot

I assume that by aethereal you mean aethereal fire yea?

aetherially big B R A I N
(still no thought, head empty)

yeah I just didnā€™t put flame because
idk

If we have blizzard for snow we should get sandstorm for sand

i assume phlegethon magic would be flaming blood

Napalm magic trust

The other river ones would be stuff like Styx being evil water, Cocytus being super frozen magic, Acheron being idk bad and Lethe being some kind of screen obscuring effect

since Styx makes you forget, maybe it temporarily makes you invisible on successful hit

Ok so you know player jailtime, right?
Imagine if you got hit by a single spell and had full jailtime applied to you but nobody could break you out.

Thoughts on this poison mutation,

Virus Magic-
While not having clouds, the effect is longer, and the effect is contagious, spreading to anyone besides the original caster and people in the casters party

Would be good for disorienting large groups of people

4 Likes

Such a same to see so many magics be so worthless when in the face of the perfect magic, Promethean Flame :sunglasses:

you mean blizzard magic?

Skittle x Morock I ship it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also guys Vetex just confirmed another lost magic by saying on the Trello that an example of mutation would be Fire into Phoenix. So now hereā€™s an updated list (just lost not ancient)

In-game already:

• Flare
  • Aether
  • Gravity
  • Heat

Confirmed to come at some point:

• Storm
  • Lunar
  • Phoenix

The list at the top of the thread is outdated, like heat ainā€™t even on there

thereā€™s also frostmetal, slash, and wave confirmed through curses

Oh yeah good point

Darkness as well then, unless thatā€™s another name for the Shadow Curse like Tide is for Water