Potion Information Wiki

Wait, just realized there probably is only one tier of shark repel, since what’s a higher tier gonna do?

and that the type of shark fin just makes it last longer

Scare the larger sharks away? Idk

I should probably @Farerflare my fellow alchemist about this wonderful resource in the making

dark sea tier 2
:broken_heart:

Shouldn’t sky pinecones be a Tier 3 Burst Catalyst type since its a rare item and not an uncommon item?

Love potion? Thats canon?

yea

Ah I see, thanks

Thatll be so functional for me who r too lazy to fight sometimes :joy:

fun fact: flasks actually have a potency of 0.8

I don’t know why but it is interesting

anyways I’m considering getting images of different potions simply to make it easier to see.
though this may be more of a thing for the Wiki wiki which as you know is god awful and seems some serious kelp

ok so after looking at the wiki page, I physically can’t bring myself to do it it just hurts so bad

Doesn’t the game say it’s 0.8 just because it rounds everything to one decimal? It says .75 on the trello.

1 Like

Not sure what kind of protection against insanity that warding gives, might be immunity to insanity but i’m not sure

1 Like

Large update to the formatting of the tables/wiki in general. Added an overall guide on potion brewing, be aware that information may not be accurate as we only have patch notes and an old patreon post to go on.
Also added a log of all reagents/catalysts added in each Arcane Odyssey update, and added the information for update 1.12

As you may notice there has also been a rename to “Potion Information Wiki” to fit these changes.

Added some guidelines surrounding placeholder use, but the examples will be outdated once the potion update releases.

I’m considering adding a reagent/catalyst location table separate to the effect tables for clarity purposes, won’t do that now though.

I’d like ideas from other editors as well.

That’s a typo

1 Like

Oh is it, thanks for the info I’ll go change some stuff now.

1 Like

well that makes it 10x more boring