Potions Discussion

Good. Let the murder hobos seethe at the idea that some people simply don’t want to engage in pvp content.

Anyway pretty sure Vetex said its gonna be a rare ingredient, so who knows. Heck, with how Water breathing potions work, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just a damage reduction for both players until you got the best tier of it.

nah man pvp toggles are aids

how hard do you guys think would it be to get the interchange potion? since Vet said it might uses a rare ingredient ( bad english ) that is made from multiple ingredients and all that

(unrelated but why is ingre spelt as ingri

is dante spelt as danti too or is it danteh)

Vetex better add the Among Us potion… or else… he will have to see my bad side :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

1 Like

I mean savant would still be pretty good though

and boring

Your forgetting we’re getting some lost spells at earlier levels in later updates so we should be fine

one day

mark my words

one day there will be a god savant that manage to fully utilize their build and abilies, and they shall terrorize everyone in this game with :sparkles: style :sparkles:

1 Like

english spelling reasons, pardon the funky germanic language w/ french and latin parts in it. my knowledge in linguistics is fairly little so im not exactly sure why other than english being a wacky language that sucks at times.

it could be spelled as danti but it’s more of a weird way of spelling it or smth.

danteh isn’t a thing tho

Not for me. My fun shouldn’t be interrupted by someone who wants to chase me to the ends of the earth.

1 Like

so this guy just pronoun dante very wrong huh

im specifically talking the about spelling

all 3 are pronounced the same (relatively) but normally you’d only go w/ dante for “proper” spelling. danti works as well but it makes me want to put a lot of emphasis on the t and ignore the ‘i’.

danteh looks more like trying to spell out how it sounds directly which is summed up to incorrect spelling.

similar how people say wensday but there’s a d in there and it’s nes and not ens in wednesday

the english language is a wonderful complicated mess ;-;

thank god im antisocial as hell irl and have above average english skill since i was a kid else im fcking dying because of school lmao

math physics and chemistry already fked me up enough…

Wouldn’t it be funny if we could hypothetically force a bunch of people into a jail-like place like you could do in Rogue Lineage?

what the fck happened over there…

yall this is potions discussion not rogue lineage

if i had a penny for every time you have had to tell people to stay on topic in the past 24 hours, i’d have 2 pennies

Me too.

Though my wind mage is going to love it when ice gel or something comes out

Instant freeze status will be fun