Pour one out for the runners and mosquitos

I can guarantee you, mages cannot achieve this level of mobility:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/859562198179381248/1129535668025053184/speed.gif
(That might be a wind imbue but with thermo or just enough stat boosts its not that far off)

of course warlocks can do that

they are aiming right at a player of course

Armor?

prolly gonna quit this game soon if all the higher-ups decide to listen to the minority elites who have a million bounty/renown and spend their time shoving their thermo fists up players’ asses daily.

the odyssey wont be arcane anymore

2 Likes

They don’t do that, also that sound stupid af

oh yea and i forget to tell ya that there will be reflex dodge

1 Like

It’s literally like 3 testers doing all the balancing bruh leave the rest of us out of this shit :sob:

I dont want to read all this, did this get changed eventually

Yeah

A lot less harsh by comparison, but it gets the job done.

Before:

After:

woah excuse me for not knowing about something that was changed within two months later, almost like bro expects me to predict the future

1 Like

This still feels kind of stupid ngl

Well,

it beats seeing my clanmate’s Light Conj, and this Gravy Captain that jumped us at munera a bit ago. Head up into the Stratosphere just because they can when not looking/aiming towards someone.

got a cancerous lightning conjurer and it felt good when i could keep up with those fleas
i definitely agree with those nerfs now that we’re getting reflex dodges as compensation

Wait hold on…
I cant wont be able to use the mobility moves for mobility away from the enemy? Like what if I have a plan to do some damage but it involves going up or tricking my opponent or idk something. Or sometimes you just need distance from who you’re fighting and the best way is with a mobility move. Im not a PvP player but this was stuff I did with bosses and such, and it also helps with not using too much stamina. Idk the more I think about it the more I think this change is kinda almost unnecessary

That’s why dodge reflexes are being added

Don’t you need to be level 125 for that? What about lower level players?

Technically level 120. But this would probably be a pain for lower-leveled players to deal with.

You have dodge reflexes which are more balanced so other class don’t get way more mobility than others. Cough cough warlords

1 Like