Pour one out for the runners and mosquitos

Packwatch GIF - Packwatch - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

ok but like how would this work exactly?

the moves just don’t happen?

As far as I’m aware, yes. The moves simply won’t activate. Won’t put them on cooldown or anything, just won’t be usable until you attempt to use them for an approach.

well, this just sounds severely annoying for non pvp uses

9 Likes

I have a feeling this’ll be changed to simply reduce distance greatly instead of completely disabling usage of movement abilities when not looking at players, but this really isn’t going to affect the average Joe very much. You lose a few minutes farming Redwake Spires for Coppershrooms, or you lose a few seconds getting around Ravenna. In exchange PvP is changed for the better. It’s worthwhile in my opinion, though I’m sure it’ll be a little inconvenient for PvE mains.

1 Like

pour one out for gonzales the level 40 berserker climbing the stepstones

14 Likes

HUGE W

1 Like

This is good in theory but I kinda dont have any hope left in vetex that his wont be janky as hell :headstone:

These are some godawful changes for everybody that isn’t a bounty hunter.
This game isn’t just pvp, far from it, stop trying to force people who want nothing to do with pvp to pvp.

34 Likes

woo so now i just cant escape the

josegonzales1800
with 18000 player kills in 50 hours
with 40 morbillion renown

while having 4000 rep myself

i love pvp changes

3 Likes

next patch is a nerf to love gel im calling it

Why the fuck is this being supported?

This is a HORRIBLE idea.
This literally takes half the mobility out of “mobility skills”

So crashes can only be used on players?
Rushdowns can only be used on players?
FUCKING TELEPORT MOVES can only be used on players?

Not only does this make SEVERAL methods of travel exponentially more tedious and unfun (looking RIGHT AT YOU Mount othrys)
But it literally makes several uses that made these skills helpful completely worthless.

All these skills are now just pvp attacks.

I cant even defend this anymore.
This genuinely needs to be backed up. This will receive too much backlash.

46 Likes

What were they cooking?..

Boy do i have news for us…

This change was here for a fair bit and only noticed and read it carefully recently.

They could’ve went about this in SO MANY OTHER WAYS

This is by far the WORST

ao on its way to becoming a fighting game with optional story

2 Likes

when pvp takes priority over the exploration in an exploration game

12 Likes

How would this apply out of combat. Would it give you full movement if you use it towards someone even though you’re not fighting?

eventually vetex is just gonna cave and make awakening at mouth othrys automatically available at level 120

Well there’s always the Methods of Handling Combat that i posted.

#7 is sort of not applicable now and #4 is becoming a less likely option but others still apply.